World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Unable to Move, Deliver, or Equip Federation Aketon

Platform: Windows Version
    ISP: AT&T Unite
    Type of Internet Connection: Wireless Hotspot
    Internet Connection Speed: Unknown (But all my stuff is properly loaded)
    Date & Time: 8:37 am CST
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Ladysilverfox (Alternate Character for storing items only)
    Race:Mithra
    World: Quetzalcoatl
    Main Job: Warrior lv. 22
    Support Job: Currently N/A (Not Unlocked)
    Area and Coordinates: Windurst Mog House (?-?), Windust Woods (B-13) [For Clarification]
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Moogle (Although, this is occuring when I'm not using moogle)
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:

1. I logged in to my alternate character to deliver stuff from my main character Astronema

2. I was attempting to make space by moving my stuff from inventory to Mog Safe, Mog Safe 2, Storage, Mog Locker, Mog Satchel, Mog Sack, Mog Case, and Mog Wardrobe.

3. I am able to move, deliver, and equip Kingdom Aketon and Republic Aketon to other characters/all types of said storage listed in step 2.

4. Federation Aketon is shaded in grey and I am unable to move, deliver, and equip said Item or move to said storage in step 2.

5. I attempted to change zones to see if it was just a loading bug. same situation as listed step 3 and step 4.

6. I attempted to log out inside mog house and log back in to see if that would work. same situation as step 3 and step 4.

7. I attempted to log out outside of my mog house for the 30 second log out attempt. same situation as step 3 and step 4.

8. I shut down POL and restarted POL to see if that helped. Same thing.

EDIT
    9. The Federation Aketon is not equipped or lock-styled to my character (Visual proof on post number 3)

EDIT
    Problem was resolved after a discovery from 1 of the players from the last post who just now noticed I had a bazaar going that I overlooked. Please move this post from accepted bugs to Not a bug report.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 01-21-2016 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Additional Information added to post

Silly question, but you aren't wearing it, are you?
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Nope, It is not equipped or lock-styled (gonna post this info in the OP)

Click Image to enlarge. And for Square-Enix's references: I clicked onto my windows taskbar in order to show visual proof that Federation Aketon is being showed as greyed out for best quality pic. I know there's a way to take a pic now in a better quality but I forgot how to do that.
    Site Host: Tiny Pic

Image removed

Also note, I did not edit the image to block the chatlog from unity.

Additional Information to the post below this post: ....ok now i feel stupid lol. Thanks Reain...i did not realize it being there and thanks Catmato for trying to help... xD
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 01-21-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Character
    Reain
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Is it in your bazaar?
    (0)