Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Voidwatch Purveyors & Voiddust.

This has been asked about before and I'm tired of beating a dead horse with a stick but this is getting old. Please update the Voidwatch Purveyors to trade pouches of Voiddust in quantities greater than 1. I have to literally sit here for half an hour to trade over and over and over again to get stacks of Voiddust and it's ridiculous. The NPC to purchase Skirmish stones from was updated to do this... please apply this fix to the Voidwatch Purveyors. There's no reason that anyone should have to buy these one at a time.
    (7)

Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Bump. Please do something about this. You can buy stacks of the other items that the Voidwatch Purveyors offer...
    (1)

Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I noticed that this wasn't ever addressed. Please..? Comments? Anything at all? I know I'm not the only person who thinks that spending half and hour buying several stacks of Voiddust one-at-a-time isn't fun.
    (1)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    +1

They need to do this with a bunch of stuff (sparks items). At least make it so that it brings us back to the previous menu as opposed to having to go through everything again.
    (0)