Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

woodworking 110+

Anyone know any good ways to make money from woodworking? I'm over 110 and everything has been destroyed on my server.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Voodoo synths will be your primary way to make gil really but exalted logs > lumber are a quick and easy profit too. If you have synergy you could also make the occasional Panetiere, 65 storage furniture.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

thank u

thank u first person to take me seriously.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm on Asura with WW110+12+3+1%, and Voodoo are the only thing worth it.
    That's: WW 110 from crafting, 12 from gear & Mega Moglification: WW, 3 from paid NPC support, and 1% from Cheer: Green Foliant Treat.
    Sadly, people are SOOOO undercutting sales to costs on items it not worth making anything without losing 60% gil. Example: Costs on Asura for Yggdreant bole is 850k gil. Eschite Ore is 300~350k. Specter ore a nice 30k. Urushi is 20k AH or 55k from NPC. Everything else is piddle cost, but just that adds up to nearly 1.2mil or more. Then people want you to sell the Bewitched item for 150k to 400k. Making my own Voodoo gear for my PUP because just not worth buying it.
    Another newer thing to make via synergy is Leisure table: WW & Smithing needed, but very easy to do solo. Used to pop a HELM NM in Escha areas now.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    thank you for the info. is this leisure table a furnishing?
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    oh my server its one sale every 3 days at 100k, thats not even worth it.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    That's: WW 110 from crafting, 12 from gear & Mega Moglification: WW, 3 from paid NPC support, and 1% from Cheer: Green Foliant Treat.
    Sadly, people are SOOOO undercutting sales to costs on items it not worth making anything without losing 60% gil. Example: Costs on Asura for Yggdreant bole is 850k gil. Eschite Ore is 300~350k. Specter ore a nice 30k. Urushi is 20k AH or 55k from NPC. Everything else is piddle cost, but just that adds up to nearly 1.2mil or more. Then people want you to sell the Bewitched item for 150k to 400k. Making my own Voodoo gear for my PUP because just not worth buying it.
    Another newer thing to make via synergy is Leisure table: WW & Smithing needed, but very easy to do solo. Used to pop a HELM NM in Escha areas now.
    Selling NQs at a large loss has always been a thing, they're less appealing and having to sell low justifies the need to sell the HQs at a high price, if you broke even or made a profit on the NQs, it would hardly justify charging 20-30x the cost of mats for a HQ if you're making your gil back already from the NQs.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    You are overestimating your skill rating :/ Excluding Kupo Shield and Hocho, its a max of skill+4 from gear (2x GP equips + torque).. Do you have KS? o.o
    (0)