Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Please remove the EXP/CP malus when playing in a 2 to 6 real player party

Hello,

FFXI is an MMORPG, and I think it's a terrible concept/idea that when you play with real people in Capacity/Experience Points Party you get a malus... (For a group of 2 to 6 real players, I don't talk about alliances)

So what? FFXI encourage to play solo with trusts than playing with real people? You get zero malus as playing solo with your 5 trusts out...

This is a multiplayer game and it's way more fun to play with real people than play with NPC I think...

I don't ask for Trust to get the same penality as real players, I ask for real player to not have anymore a penality when playing together on a 2 to 6 real player party...

it seems so obvious to me...

Dammit, it's a multiplayer game it is an incomprehensible logic to me.
    Especialy now with so low server population, we need make more interactions between players as ever, this is the basis and the rationale of FFXI.

Thanks for your attention
    (8)
    Last edited by Hercule; 01-12-2016 at 07:22 AM.

Character
    Alzula
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You realize in escha and in most gates zones in adoulin there is no penalty right? Those are the main areas people are expining in anyways
    (0)

Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pups323 View Post
    You realize in escha and in most gates zones in adoulin there is no penalty right? Those are the main areas people are expining in anyways
    Thanks for the info, I did not know, that is a little fuzzy so, I do not know which areas have a penalty and what area do not, why do not all areas have the same logic? it would be so much simpler don't you think?

Today we was a team of 5 real players + a trust in Woh Gates and I noticed that the CP per kill was way lower than solo playing with Trusts...

Where to you find a list ot those non-affected zones?
    (0)
    Last edited by Hercule; 01-12-2016 at 04:20 AM.

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I, too, would be interested in this information, as I have noticed no such relaxing of the penalty to capacity points in parties in Gates zones. Going from ~60 job points an hour duo to ~20 job points an hour with four people despite killing twice as fast would seem to argue otherwise.
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    The relaxation is only for EXP as far as I know, not CP.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    The idea was that you could get way faster xp/cp in a group even with a small penalty. But then soloers complained too much on how slow it was in comparison to solo so they got trusts that work almost as good as players

Anyways going back thru old update notes it says cp and xp for soa zones but says only xp for escha. Might be a typo though
    (2)

Character
    Alzula
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...776#post552776

Experience point acquisition while in a party has been adjusted to be the same as in Seekers of Adoulin areas. As a result, experience point gains while in a party have been increased.
    It doesnt say cp, but i can test it tonight im 99% sure people wouldnt do ae cp parties in escha if it gimped your exp/cp.
    (2)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Sure they would. Gimped per kill doesn't mean you're getting less per hour. More people assisting in the kill or even multiple kills at once speeds it up, keeps the chain up, and generally benefits you more in the long run, especially with the campaign boosting chain potency.

Edit: My mistake, I didn't see the "AE" in there. I do make a case for less leeching and more cooperative CP over time still, however. :P
    (0)
    Last edited by Kensagaku; 01-13-2016 at 04:45 PM.
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Sorry by "sao" zones I meant the "gate" zones specifically.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ght=experience

Experience point and capacity point acquisition is reduced when in parties. However, this reduction is lessened in the following areas.
    Sih Gates / Cirdas Caverns / Dho Gates / Woh Gates / Moh Gates
    (0)

Character
    Jeremi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule View Post
    Hello,

FFXI is an MMORPG, and I think it's a terrible concept/idea that when you play with real people in Capacity/Experience Points Party you get a malus... (For a group of 2 to 6 real players, I don't talk about alliances)

So what? FFXI encourage to play solo with trusts than playing with real people? You get zero malus as playing solo with your 5 trusts out...

This is a multiplayer game and it's way more fun to play with real people than play with NPC I think...

I don't ask for Trust to get the same penality as real players, I ask for real player to not have anymore a penality when playing together on a 2 to 6 real player party...

it seems so obvious to me...

Dammit, it's a multiplayer game it is an incomprehensible logic to me.
    Especialy now with so low server population, we need make more interactions between players as ever, this is the basis and the rationale of FFXI.

Thanks for your attention
    This is a good suggestion Hercule. Hell, I would even take it a step further and say they should increase the base amount of experience you get from every kill when you add a party member into the group. Loot change also.

As you say - when it comes to multiplayer games there should be as many incentives as possible to form groups.
    (5)
    Last edited by Dale; 01-22-2016 at 09:33 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast