Character
    Shadaax
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Question about Job Gifts

Hey guys, I'm returning after a long break, so I had a question about Job Gifts. First of all, am I correct in assuming that they are simply automatically acquired once the requisite number of job points are spent? None of the wikis list any other requirement so I'm hoping this is the case.

Second, searching through all the menus in-game seems to point to "no", but is there currently any way to see what Gifts you have for each job aside from manually adding up how many total job points you've spent? Even if the Gifts themselves can't be listed in-game, then a listing somewhere of total points spent on each job would be extremely helpful. I suppose this can be a quality of life suggestion, but I wasn't sure if it had been posted before.
    (0)
    I reject your reality and substitute my own...
    - Adam Savage

Character
    Daisansha
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Question 1: Yes

Question 2: When you unlock a gift it goes from grey to white. Also, at the top of gifts menu (press right or left from Job Points menu of the job you are looking at) is the total Job Points spent.
    (0)

Character
    Shadaax
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisansha View Post
    Question 1: Yes

Question 2: When you unlock a gift it goes from grey to white. Also, at the top of gifts menu (press right or left from Job Points menu of the job you are looking at) is the total Job Points spent.
    Argh, I totally didn't even think to push left/right on the JP menu. That makes things much clearer. Thank you!
    (0)
    I reject your reality and substitute my own...
    - Adam Savage