Character
    Archedian
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

A Single Action That Allows You To Cast Multi-Enhancing Magic At Once

Would it be possible for the Development Team to add a Magic Spell or a Job Ability that would allow a Player to Equip and Combine 6 ~ 9 Magic Enhancing Magic Spells into [V]One Single Action[/B]? The hope of this Concept is to shorten the amount of time it takes for Support classes to cast Enhancing Magic on themselves and target Party Members.

One of my biggest difficulties with White Mage as I learn and play this class is that I spend what feels like 3 ~ 5 minutes preparing for a Battle, rather than starting the battle almost immediately like it works with others Melee Classes such as Puppetmaster.

The preparation time is a big deterrent to New and Newer Players to join the game because they are used to faster paced Game play. The preparation time also leads Older Players to quickly burn-out because of the anticipation and the redundancy of casting the same spells.

The Spell or Job Ability 'Magic Vessel' would work similarly to how Blue Mages equip spells to Their Job. In this instance, you would equip Magic Spells to one single Action.

You can also think of the Action like equipping multiple Materia to a single Weapon like Final Fantasy 7.

This Action (Spell/Ability) is meant to only be used outside of Battle.

Currently as a White Mage, I have to cast all of the following magic spells prior to a battle beginning at Level 99:

1) Reraise (MP Cost: 150)

2) Haste (MP Cost: 40)

3) Protectra V (MP Cost: 84)

4) Shellra V (MP Cost: 93)

5) Stoneskin (MP Cost: 29)

6) Blink (MP Cost: 20)

7) Aquaveil (MP Cost: 12)

8) Auspice (MP: 48)

9) Boost - Attribute (MP Cost: 36)

9.5) Optional Barspell (MP Cost: 12)

Total MP Cost: 524

The single Action Magical Vessel, would cost 524 MP or slightly to reflect all of the spells that The Player would equip to The Single Action Magical Vessel.

It would simply be a nice quality of life change for Support Classes to join The Battle quicker with their Comrades. Thank you very much for your consideration!
    (4)
    Last edited by Shinron-PUP; 05-25-2023 at 09:20 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    As said elsewhere, this is never going to happen. Everything was built and balanced around how this works. Doing this would also involve essentially creating spells on the fly which is not something the game can do.
    (2)

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I wouldn't mind having Haste-ga JA-spell for whm ^^', and a way to erase-na spells with landing cure, Cure(ga) 6, are the one that i almost never use, we got too much healing power that my only spells are Cure III-IV, rarely V, and Curaga III/IV.
    Being able to cast erase-na spells after a cure without waiting the casting has end (the bar) would be great too.
    (0)