Hey,
Yesterday, I decided to go back on game as some friends of mine are on it, and as the full version was not expensive on SE shop.
So I bought the game, one month and a world transfer for my character, as my friends are on Shiva, not on Carbuncle where I don't know anyone anymore.
I received the confirmation mail, checked my SE account and the world transfer was effective on it, my characters are noted on Shiva.
But when I'm connecting on the game, I'm still on Carbuncle...
I read about other people who had that problem, and some of them resolve it by talking to a GM. Problem, I asked yesterday to talk to one, and many hours later, still no one.
When i connected today, a message explained to me that a GM tried to contact me but I wasn't online anymore...
So today, at around 17h GMT+1, I asked again for helpdesk. Now it's 21h30 GMT+1 and still no answer... I can't spend my day waiting for someone to contact me...
Yesterday I also made a ticket for assistance on SE website, and the same, no answer. So I did one again this evening, thinking that maybe I was in the wrong category.
Please someone resolve that problem and put me on Shiva, I'm a little bit desperate as I bought all of this for nothing actually.
Thanks for helping me.