Character
    Trulusia
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Skillchain Bonus attachment.

We all understand that H2H WS will not be reworked, nor will PUP WS. That's fine. We'll deal. We take flexibility over damage.

That said, PUP excels at making skillchains with Inhibitor. 3 steps are easy, and with the right buffs five steps are plenty doable. That said, our Automaton is frequently the one closing skillchains due to how Inhibitor works. Outside of party play, it's easier to coordinate skillchains where the master closes, but in a group it's quite difficult. Without Inhibitor, the Automaton's way of picking WS makes it to where you either have to use counter productive maneuvers or use a less than desirable WS. So essentially you're going to have to use Inhibitor.

Because of this, Automaton's are frequently going to be closing skillchains. Their WS aren't nearly of the caliber that player characters, familiars or avatars have access to.

So rather than boosting Automaton WS damage, would it be possible to get a light based(Or fire/thunder/wind) attachment that increases skillchain damage? We have access to occult acumen, which doesn't even really make sense. If the puppet is nuking, they probably aren't in range to use WS. I suppose you could use it for tactical swaps... Anyway. My point is that skillchain damage isn't that unique of a job trait for it not to be made available to Automatons.

Dancer has Skillchain Bonus V which is 23%, and gear that enhances it. I propose 5%/10%/15%/20% based on number of maneuvers. Light Capacity of 2 or 3. It seems like a very fair and balanced setup, and it's not going to be such an increase that it unbalances the job.

I'm almost certain that the devs will "have no plans to implement an attachment that grants the job trait "Skillchain Bonus" at this time", but maybe just throw it on the back burner and think about it.
    (4)

We’ll start looking into whether we want to add new attachments, or add new stats to existing attachments. However, we will consider implementing attachments that would add a skillchain bonus to automatons.
    (7)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Trulusia
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Sweet. So either way there are plans to bolster automaton abilities? That's what I'm getting from what you have said.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We’ll start looking into whether we want to add new attachments, or add new stats to existing attachments. However, we will consider implementing attachments that would add a skillchain bonus to automatons.
    What a good way to support Puppet Master. More Attachments and Adjustment is always good for PUP but don't Nerf it :/ this job need all the help and support it can get from the Dev Team. Their not many PUP player and no one care about this job at all. No one wants it either in shout and they would rather shout for a Geo, Cor, Sch, Blm.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Some people care. I'm busy convincing people to let me tank on pup... it's hard though since I already pimped out my pld and run and usually it's there can be only 1 tank and that is pld
    (2)

Character
    Alzula
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I would also like to see 'new spells' added to the rdm/blm/whm heads at the 500/1200 jp etc.

Would be nice if our blm got t6 nukes or rdm got t5 nukes.

Maybe add bar spells to the whm at 500/ and raise spells at 1200?
    (2)