Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Destrier Beret sendable to characters on same account

Was wondering, but considering that Chocobo Shirt is sendable to characters via the same account. Would it be too much to request the same for Destrier Beret, please?
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Raka View Post
    Was wondering, but considering that Chocobo Shirt is sendable to characters via the same account. Would it be too much to request the same for Destrier Beret, please?
    If I recall this same thread has been created all ready once probably by a different name quite a few months ago over this item with the dev teams already having a response to it. Sorry, i'm just stating it for that heads up ordeal! ;-)
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Chocobo Shirt isn't suppose to be sendable O.o ... it's on the list of undeliverable same-account Ex items. Take a look. Apparently its bugged or oversighted.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    Chocobo Shirt isn't suppose to be sendable O.o ... it's on the list of undeliverable same-account Ex items. Take a look. Apparently its bugged or oversighted.
    Great if that's true then that means I've probably locked the chocobo shirt on my opposite character now and cant send it back to the character that had the Destrier Beret originally now... {EEEK!!!! `~>Can only hope there is a one time fix for this to put it back to the original character that had the shirt in the first place -.-:; unless i'm lucky before the change occurred this month + this year and its back on my yogorock character already in which I can only hope so!!...

Also hope it would be on the storage slip of the character who originally had it with the Destrier Beret and hope its not sitting on the storage slip of my opposite character as well...
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 01-01-2016 at 02:48 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Great if that's true then that means I've probably locked the chocobo shirt on my opposite character now and cant send it back to the character that had the Destrier Beret originally now... {EEEK!!!! `~>Can only hope there is a one time fix for this to put it back to the original character that had the shirt in the first place -.-:; unless i'm lucky before the change occurred this month + this year and its back on my yogorock character already in which I can only hope so!!...

Also hope it would be on the storage slip of the character who originally had it with the Destrier Beret and hope its not sitting on the storage slip of my opposite character as well...
    At the moment, the chocobo shirt is still sendable. But once the Moderators find out about this post, it will probably not be long before they tell the devs to fix it.

But if you ask me, I really do not see a point to blocking it from being sent as well as the beret. I mean its use is for friggin level 1~30
    (1)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 01-02-2016 at 11:26 AM.

There are no plans to allow the Destrier Beret to be added to the list of items that can be sent between characters on the same account.

The ability to send items and equipment obtained through inputting campaign codes depends on the capabilities of the item. As for the Chocobo Shirt, it can be used across all characters on the same account; however, an item with effects such as those on the Destrier Beret are limited to one character.
    (0)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Grekumah, obviously that's silly. Please suggest they reconsider that. For people that have 22 jobs over lvl30 they should have the right to send the hat to other characters on their contentid..... Consider it a means to encourage people to keep paying SE their monthly fee...
    (3)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    \As for the Chocobo Shirt, it can be used across all characters on the same account\.

Grekumah, if you go look at the list of items undeliverable through same account on this forum, Chocobo Shirt IS 1 of the listed items. Now, unless that is a bug, then we should not be able to send the item as well. Otherwise, if its intended to be sendable then it should not be on that list of items that are not deliverable.
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Re Chocobo Shirt

Still deliverable, still on the undeliverables list.

I know you *might* think you have better things to do, but being as you're very likely about to update that list with a coupla few new items this month, any chance you could make this correction?

(it's not a necrobump if the thread's under a year old... uh.. under two years old...)
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...