Character
    Kalman
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Missing K.I. Lightsworm, cannot continue with Rhapsodies

Details
    I've been trying to advance with Rhapsodies of Vandiel but have been unable to.At the time I did not complete all of Wings of the Goddess, and was directed by fellow players as well as wiki guides to complete WotG. After a month I finally completed WotG and tried to continue my progression in RoV but was unable to. I've been stuck on mission "Ganged Up On", I've checked the goblin footprints and have the cut scene but when I try to click the ??? or the maw I don't get the option to raise my lightsworm, the k.i. With help from my fellow LS mates, we went over and over all the scenarios and noticed the only thing I lacked was the k.i. which should have been in my Temp k.i. since I obtained it at mission 2. I have completed all story lines as well as add-ons and should have nothing stopping me from continuing, I have mates who's completed RoV and they still have that k.i. in there Temp k.i. Please aid with this issue as it is frustrating

Steps
    I'm not certain how this error occurred as I did get the prior Cut scene but when went to the Maw to continue on the story I wasnt given the option to hold up the "Lightsworm"

Date and Time
    This occurred in October 2015, I dont know the exact time and date as I thought that perhaps it was an issue with me not completing Wings of the Goddess even though according to all guides and fellow players I should've been able to but I just assumed it had to do with me not completing WotG

Frequency
    Always

Platform
    PC

PC Manufacturer & Model Number
    Home built Computer

Operating system
    Windows 7

Graphics Card
    GTS 250

ISP
    At&t

Type of Internet Connection
    Fiber optic ( At&t Uverse)
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Did you beat the cait sith fight to obtain cait sith or other rewards as well as the fight to get atomos (whether you are a smn or not)? That also holds up progress for Rhapsodies of Vana'diel if you have not. It occurs after you completed the main scenario to WotG due to the fact there are conflicts w/ both cait sith and lilisette after the main mission storyline that requires you to help them out (fight to obtain atomos).
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 12-31-2015 at 11:56 AM.

Character
    Kalman
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    Did you beat the cait sith fight to obtain cait sith or other rewards as well as the fight to get atomos (whether you are a smn or not)? That also holds up progress for Rhapsodies of Vana'diel if you have not. It occurs after you completed the main scenario to WotG due to the fact there are conflicts w/ both cait sith and lilisette after the main mission storyline that requires you to help them out (fight to obtain atomos).
    Thanks for trying to aid me, yes i have beat both cait sit and atomos as well. If you have any other suggestions please send them my way
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    My only suggestion is to go into Walk of Echoes via either Grauberg [S] Veridical Conflux or (if you have Voidwatch completed) Pashhow Marshlands [S] and click on the Ornate Door as a failsafe. To my knowledge, that KI is not needed if you completed WotG and all quests required afterwards. It was only needed if you only advanced only a certain amount of WotG missions but not have access to the Veridical Conflux in Grauberg or Passhow Marshlands (Voidwatch Jeuno path fully completed) yet.

Back when I did this, I did not have WotG done and this was before they added the ???'s next to the maws to advance forward. Instead I used the Passhow Marshlands [S] entrance to Walk of Echoes because I had Jeuno Voidwatch done. Supprisingly, that worked and I was able to progress through Rhapsodies of Vana'diel.

Also if your inventory was full, you may have been unable to receive a cipher of Lilisette II. This, too, will hold up progress if you did not receive the reward. If that is the case, there is a glowing spot in the Walk of echoes opposite of the Ornate Door and Veridical Conflux...instead of going up the stairs, the path exactly opposite of those stairs leading downstairs has a glowing spot. I do not know if this spot is still blank name target or not, but it triggers you to be able to get Lilisette II and be able to continue the mission storyline.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 01-01-2016 at 08:40 AM.