Character
    Bearstar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Help with Bibiki Urchin

I've been trying to catch a Bibiki Urchin for a week with what wiki says is the correct location and bait, the end of the docks at the Isle with robber rig. I've also tried my luck with the other baits listed. Any tips?

I'm trying to finish off the Fisherman's Heart List so no, cannot buy from npc.
    (0)

Good luck. I gave up on it. I even checked some old fishing databases and their info didn't help either.
    (0)

Character
    Sevrina
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    All I can tell you is to keep trying. I finally got it after fishing on and off for like a month, while a couple people would show up, catch it, then proceed to warp away with my prize
    Good luck!
    I caught mine using the sinking minnow because you don't catch other things with it, though I tried the rigs also. Friend caught it with the rig.
    (0)

Character
    Fretion
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I managed to get one, in the 4th hour on the dock on Purgonorgo, using a slice of bluetail. I switched to that after 3 hours of robber rig and no luck. Good Luck!
    (0)
    Some people get an eduction without going to college; the rest get it after they get out.
    -Mark Twain

I gave up trying to fish this as well - the Bibiki Bay npc sells them cheap enough that they're not worth the amount of annoyance to get them fished... I have more success fishing legendary fish with my Lu's lol.. >.>;
    (0)