Character
    Zanjin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

New Year Alter Ego Extravangaza/Eminence Crossover

So I couldn't help noticing several of the Trusts due to be offered are also given as part of the Eminence tutorial... maybe there's time to replace those alter egos with some we might not have that we could get instead?
    (2)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
    So I couldn't help noticing several of the Trusts due to be offered are also given as part of the Eminence tutorial... maybe there's time to replace those alter egos with some we might not have that we could get instead?
    Agreed. I mean come on, this is ridiculous. Why are the trusts that are NOW OBTAINABLE THROUGH RECORDS OF EMINENCE....are in this extravaganza? If they are obtained in Records of Eminence now, what's the freaking point of this crap of them being in the extravaganza? At one point, they were rare to get and served a purpose on this rarity. Now, they aren't rare anymore. I see it being pure laziness on Square-Enix's part to not even notice their own doings and a waste of time for these now-Records of Eminence trusts to be included in the event.

For the rest of the ones that are not Records of Emience and event exclusive, yeah they serve a purpose still for the event.
    (0)