Happy Holidays from the Community Team!

Greetings everyone,

The Community Team is beginning our holiday break starting tomorrow with our return starting in the new year. I wanted to let you know that during our break there may not be any comments posted from us, but as always, we’ll be checking the forums from time to time. Our GM team will be watching over the forums for us, so be on your best behavior.

As a heads up, the GMs and the Support Center will remain open; however, please note that the Support Center will be closed during major holidays.

This has been a momentous year for FFXI with the introduction and conclusion of Rhapsodies of Vana’diel, as well as many other additions and quality-of-life updates that have made the game become even more enjoyable.

Recently I’ve been playing in my spare time, so I’m sure I’ll be on chipping away at unlocking Tizona over the break. The conclusion to the stories we’ve all cherished really meant a lot to me in those final moments leading up to the finale, and it made me even prouder to be assisting this stellar community. Whether you’re a long time veteran, a returning player, or brand-new to the beautiful world of Vana’diel, I think we can all safely say FFXI will continue to hold a special place in our gaming hearts for the rest of time.

With the development team still hard at work preparing future version updates, we’re sure to see yet another exciting year teeming with new tasks to overcome while we adventure the massive world we’ve grown to love. Rest assured we’ll be there along the way to collect your feedback and suggestions for the 14th year of FFXI!

Happy holidays from the Community Team and we hope everyone has an excellent and happy New Year!
    (20)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Same to you folks, enjoy your free time.
    Won't be playing much myself as I have other plans during those days.
    (0)

Player
    Happy Holidays, guys. Enjoy your vacations. (´・ω・`)ノ
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Hope you guys have a great vacation! Don't spam too much salvage :P !!
    (2)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Have a good one!
    (0)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    merry christmas team XI enjoy it =)
    (1)

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Thank you for the kind words and positive outlook. Have a GREAT safe and wonderful Christmas/New Years guys!!!!
    (1)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Yup, just a late response but hey it's here replying to your teams none the less! ;_)

Just wanted say have a Happy new years and New Year's Eve all out there working hard on this game and also same to all of you players out there! Also wanted to wish you all a belated Very Merry Christmas as Well!!!

(Please pass my message on to the dev's/community team and all the fellow workers you know Grekumah and thanks!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Greetings everyone,

Recently I’ve been playing in my spare time, so I’m sure I’ll be on chipping away at unlocking Tizona over the break.
    Hey, Grekumah let us know what you discover in your free time to play ffxi besides the completing Blumage Tizona that you feel could have some drastic improvements to it's game play in many area's of the game if it's okay with you, Okay? In your spare time Hoping you've Enjoyed playing again too!! ;-) :-) Laters, Grekumah
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 01-01-2016 at 04:25 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.