World: Phoenix
    Main Job: COR, Lv. 60
    Support Job: WAR
    Area and Coordinates: Wajaom Woodlands
    Party or Solo: Party
    NPC Name: KingOfHearts
    Monster Name: Lesser Colibri
    Steps:

KingOfHearts trust cast refresh on lvl60 COR/WAR - Funny, but needs fixed.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Jile View Post
    Platform: Windows
    ISP: Centurylink
    Type of Internet Connection: DSL
    Internet Connection Speed: 6mb
    Date & Time: Dec. 21, 2015, 445 PM AZ
    Frequency: Constantly
    Character Name: Salesmithra
    Race: Mithra
    World: Phoenix
    Main Job: COR, Lv. 60
    Support Job: WAR
    Area and Coordinates: Wajaom Woodlands
    Party or Solo: Party
    NPC Name: KingOfHearts
    Monster Name: Lesser Colibri
    Steps:

KingOfHearts trust cast refresh on lvl60 COR/WAR - Funny, but needs fixed.
    As fars I know it, he casts refresh on any and all jobs a player has to be playing and also depending on which sub job used refresh can be helpful. What are you saying it shouldn't be casted at level 60? Anyways, just curious...
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

I simply don't see the value of a job that doesn't use mp nor does its subjob, as COR/WAR, in receiving refresh.
    (0)

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    I simply don't see the value of a job that doesn't use mp nor does its subjob, as COR/WAR, in receiving refresh.
    Hmm oddly enough there were some gears/weapons that tick converted mp into hp and vise versa at some point of game play but i'm not sure if they're still in existence however.. I suppose you could think of its use in that sort of way where refresh acts like regan for the mp ticking down over into converting into hp?
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Lol, I have not thought about the lvl70 rune weapons in forever. That not withstanding though, its an ai glitch to refresh any PC that isn't a mage or /mage that casts to use mp. It's a minor annoyance but how many times has a win come down to a single cure. Having a trust cast refresh on PC that can't use it for any practical terms is just wasted mp :'(
    (0)

That not withstanding though, its an ai glitch
    It's not a glitch. Different trusts have different personalities, abilities, and playstyles. If you don't like King oh Hearts casting refresh on you, use a different trust.
    (1)

RDM refreshing a COR/WAR is... A good thing? Okay, I see. Thanks..
    (0)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Lol, I have not thought about the lvl70 rune weapons in forever. That not withstanding though, its an ai glitch to refresh any PC that isn't a mage or /mage that casts to use mp. It's a minor annoyance but how many times has a win come down to a single cure. Having a trust cast refresh on PC that can't use it for any practical terms is just wasted mp :'(
    I believe there was a level 55 sword that has it and I was positive that there were only very rare fewer amount of equipable items having a much to slightly lower level's with that effect. I wasn't even thinking of the runic weapons but yeah I guess on a few of those.

Oh!~ I probably should add there are some that do mp converts to regain tp ticking as well but some use hp to do TP regain ticking and other methods that are out there too.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-23-2015 at 03:51 AM.

Character
    Reain
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I can't find the link but I think Square-Enix said that KingOfHearts believes the person who summoned him to be Zonpa-Zippa and casts refresh on them regardless of job.
    (1)