Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

FFXi Jig saw puzzle

I imported the puzzle and I thought it was supposed to come with a code for an in game item since it is a limited edition item. but it never did. I see it is sold out everywhere and no plans to make more.
    (0)

Character
    Kagetachi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    from what I was reading, the code for this and the book that goes with it are sent directly to the people who ordered it from the Japanese Square Enix Store page. If you didn't order it from there, you are not going to get the codes. given that the Japanese Square Enix store locks out people from doing transactions if you are not from Japan, you probably didn't get it from there. I've tried buying from there before and it wouldn't let me because it detected I was from a foreign IP address. I might have a way to get stuff now on there but I don't have a Japanese credit card to buy anything. crysta was not listed on the item I wanted.

You probably need to be talking to who ever you bought it from for the code.

here is the text translated from the book.
    Set purchase further added benefits!

Since the sale of the jigsaw puzzle is completed, set purchase campaign has ended.
    It becomes the campaign of interest only if that has already bought a person of already purchased a puzzle by itself is books.
    The Company does not intend to re-sale of the jigsaw puzzle.

November 26, 2015 the person was booked this product in conjunction with the following items until 59 pm (Thursday) 23, "Final Fantasy XI" and presents a usable game items campaign code!
    [Set reservation Shipping] FINAL FANTASY XI 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle mosaic art
    benefits: appreciation gifts
    Mog ticket set (Mog ticket [rainbow] one & Mog ticket [red] one) ※ Mog ticket [rainbow] is sold in the past is or what was included with the goods, this has been, you can choose a replacement item from among the more game items 20 type was event visitors limited gift. ※ Mog ticket [red] can be replaced with a variety of items, including the "finest materials" that can be further strengthen the high-level equipment. ※ game items campaign code of this set purchase offer, Shipping ① "OFFICIAL MEMORIAL BOOK" ② "1000 piece jigsaw puzzle mosaic art" the November 26, 2015 (Thursday) those who have been reserved at 23:59 We will send it by E-MAIL to. ※ game items campaign code of this set purchase offer, you can contact the email address that is your registered in the "Square Enix account" of the gift subject to o'clock November 27, 2015 (gold) 13. ※ However, the Shipping ①②, it becomes gift object only if it is ordering the same in the "Square Enix account." If it is your order in a separate account, please note that it will be excluded. ※ If you have been several buy the Shipping ①② in the same "Square Enix Account", will be distributed a few minutes game items campaign code set. Please give me a set to be able to receive mail from the "@ member.square-enix.com" If you have been the domain specification reception. ※ game items campaign code input deadline: November 30, 2017
    from what I can make of that, the codes were a pre-order bonus sent by email
    (0)
    Last edited by Kagetachi; 12-20-2015 at 05:09 PM.

Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I got it from play asia but I just assumed they got there stock directly from SE
    (0)

Character
    Kagetachi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I edited my post above with the translation from the square enix e-store info from the book. using google cromes translate feature.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I imported the book from play-asia and the codes are in a sealed insert on the back inside cover. I was unable to get the puzzle so I can't say where that code would be.

The codes that were sent by email were for those that preordered both the puzzle and the book, they had a special campaign that if you bought both you'd get an extra rainbow mog pell and a red mog pell.

The codes for the green stained glass window and the rainbow mog pell should be in there.
    (0)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 12-20-2015 at 10:04 PM.

Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    no codes inside the box. in the box all there is. is the puzzle peices. a package of glue and and peice of plastic to spread the glue There is a peice of paper but I see no codes on it. I am not sure what paper says since I do not understand japanese

hmm i just had a thought what if code printed on puzzle peices and have to solve the puzzle to get the code? @.@
    (0)
    Last edited by Ryanx; 12-21-2015 at 07:41 AM.

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    If you have a smartphone download google translate and you can take pictures of the paper and translate it.
    (0)

Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    cool I did that and the peice of paper is a post card for sending away for a replacment peice if you loose a peice. no code on it for a ingame item :/
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Are you sure its not an envelope with a cut line, that the codes are inside it? That's how it is for the book.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Kind of sad in game rewards are tied to something like this that is so hard for non jp gamers to get
    (3)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast