yep :/ I kinda feel ripped off
    (0)

Character
    Natwonatwo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Did anybody get the jigsaw puzzle from the e-store directly? If so, how was code for the in-game item "Moss green grisaille" delivered?
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Some new data I didn't know. If the puzzle is like the bluray music that was recently released, the code for that "is on the back of the piece of paper (obi) wrapped around the outside of the case. Be careful to not throw it away. The other code is for points at the Square Enix store. "

Are you sure there were no pieces of paper between the plastic shrink wrap and the box itself that you missed?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/commen...ref=readnext_5
    (0)

Player
    I received the memorial book and the jigsaw puzzle from PlayAsia this morning.
    I found the code in the book but the code in the puzzle is indeed nowhere to be found :/
    (0)

Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanfrano View Post
    I received the memorial book and the jigsaw puzzle from PlayAsia this morning.
    I found the code in the book but the code in the puzzle is indeed nowhere to be found :/
    I called SE today and asked them about it the girl I talk to was awsome she told me to talk to play asia or contact the SE JP. She thought it was weird there was no code
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx View Post
    I called SE today and asked them about it the girl I talk to was awsome she told me to talk to play asia or contact the SE JP. She thought it was weird there was no code
    I will try and contact them then. Let me know if you have any luck!
    (0)

Greetings,

The moss green grisaille bonus item was an exclusive bonus for purchasing the jigsaw puzzle from the Japanese Square Enix e-store. Unfortunately, third-party stores would not have that included with the product.
    (0)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Player
    Thanks for the clarification, Grekumah.
    (0)

Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Greetings,

The moss green grisaille bonus item was an exclusive bonus for purchasing the jigsaw puzzle from the Japanese Square Enix e-store. Unfortunately, third-party stores would not have that included with the product.
    Well that is not fair for non japanese people.

So the in game item that was with the book is not exclusive to the japanese square enix store?
    (0)
    Last edited by Ryanx; 01-09-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Greetings,

Which is all the more reason it should have been released in the US in an official capacity. If you sold out your limited supply so fast, it doesn't take a master's degree in marketing to see that you could sell them out here too.
    (3)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast