Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Usable areas for mounts/chocobos DESPERATELY need to be expanded

New mounts have been confirmed. However, it doesn't matter. Why? Because you basically can't use them ANYWHERE.

We need more areas usable for mounts.

Examples of areas mounts should be allowed in:
    • Northlands, including Uleg. (tons of walking)
    • Dynamis (no teleportation, slow walking)
    • Ulbuka (big open areas like Morimar and the jungles, why not?)
    • Escha (basically, just a better version of sneak/invisible)
    • Abyssea (same as Escha)
    • Wings of the Goddess areas (tons of walking; rental mounts already enabled)
    • Attohwa Chasm (tons of walking)

Btw: anyone who missed the video: https://youtu.be/1eZB_ngFuc4?t=58m
    (5)

Player
    lol I was going to make this topic and I'm glad you beat me to it. Mounts are LONG overdue and without the updates that Edyth suggested, it will fall very short of what FFXIV offers with their mounts.

Don't get me wrong, SE, I am VERY happy about the upcoming mount system, but there are more changes needed than just being able to mount in certain areas. Still, SE is on the right boat with this update.
    (1)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    • Northlands, including Uleg. (tons of walking) Yeah, Glacier needs it, Ule not so much.
    • Dynamis (no teleportation, slow walking) Seriously? Dynamis zones are small enough and unlimited time now, rather than want birds, ask that Time5 in Beau get moved.
    • Ulbuka (big open areas like Morimar and the jungles, why not?) yeah, but reives, nope. Use magnatrons.
    • Escha (basically, just a better version of sneak/invisible) Escha has warps, use em.
    • Abyssea (same as Escha) No. Use the confluxes.
    • Wings of the Goddess areas (tons of walking; rental mounts already enabled) Absolutely, those zones are MASSIVE and IRRITATING.
    • Attohwa Chasm (tons of walking) Meh
    (0)