Character
    Mlrlohki
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Controller difficulties.

I've tried two different controllers and have seperate issues in both cases. Running Windows 10 and used both the version downloaded from the SE site and the version provided by Steam.

When I attempt to use the Steam Controller, both the Calibration and the actual program refuse to acknowledge the steam controller at all.

When using a PS4 controller, the programs acknowledge it, but the right thumbstick and the cross pad both refuse to calibrate the vertical axes, locking downward in both cases.

Kind of important since the 360 support ends in a couple months.
    (2)

Character
    Dayw
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I had a similar issue when i hooked up my xbox one controller to my pc (wired), ended up having to use the preset callibration, which worked fine for me. Not doing so wouldnt let me use the menu navigations. Once you try the preset you can test if it works by selecting test.

However i dont use steam version so i am unsure if the setup is the same or not
    (0)

Character
    Tsukiakari
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'm having the issues that people were experiencing last month, with the inputs only working on default no matter what you set. I also cannot calibrate my D-pad or my camera joystick properly through the config tool. Windows calibration works fine, however, so it is definitely an issue with FFXI.
    (0)