Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I would also like to see Orcish Warmachines and Armored Chocobos from the past.

PS > Warmachines are tanks, so being able to see your character is not a requirement, which should make them very easy to implement IMHO.
    (1)
    Last edited by Raydeus; 12-18-2015 at 05:57 AM.
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Jopa
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Wivres like a Mamool Ja.
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Floating NM's char's?

Well what about the floating chair which those mega bosses and NM's have in various areas such as Pandemonium warden, a few from the abby area's, or the sleeping boss guy in a cs inside Leafilla that unlocks the ability to do vagery while he is sleeping in his floating flying chair as his two skull assistance's are chatting to you?
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-18-2015 at 05:48 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

I'll take the floating chair, but you can keep the talking flying sperms.
    (1)

Player
    Hahahaha, Flying sperms.

Oh yah, that floating chair would be pretty cool and the animation is already made.

Broomsticks for BLMs!! :3
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    I would also like to see Orcish Warmachines and Armored Chocobos from the past.

PS > Warmachines are tanks, so being able to see your character is not a requirement, which should make them very easy to implement IMHO.
    Oooooooo, Nation bardings for our chocobos. I'd love one with the San d'Oria flag.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmonts View Post
    Hahahaha, Flying sperms.

Oh yah, that floating chair would be pretty cool and the animation is already made.

Broomsticks for BLMs!! :3
    Well funny thing that chair as a mount could have a cross between both /sitchair and /mounts to ride Kind of Ironic isn't it :-D since both are already a feature in the game basically!?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-19-2015 at 08:07 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by vienne View Post
    I'd rather see them finish monstrosity then add mounts....who ever came up with the idea of mounts? what actual content do they add? I love my chocobo the way it is.
    Actually, the one thing I want is the armored chocobos from wings of the goddess... I'm fairly sure we were promised them at some point but it never happened.

I'm kinda doubting monstrosity will be finished because the guy tho was working on it isn't on the team anymore. That's usually why things like that don't get finished =\
    (0)

Thanks for all the great ideas, we’ll make sure to use them as references in the future.
    (8)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Omega / Ultima mounts. But really the mount I want is whatever one is going to move faster than chocobos currently move - which is painfully slow.
    (0)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast