Thread: Kiddie Presents

Character
    Cutiepetutie
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 66

Kiddie Presents

So I was wondering if you all could help me figure out who I can give these kiddie presents to for the Starlight Celebration quest? Any help would be much appreciated. ^_^
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeeri View Post
    So I was wondering if you all could help me figure out who I can give these kiddie presents to for the Starlight Celebration quest? Any help would be much appreciated. ^_^
    I believe it's still the kid npc's around the cities as in the old days if I recall right. Otherwise it was specific kid npcs. I could look it up on ffxiclopdedia.wikia.coms website under older/past years december's events for the memory refresher..
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeeri View Post
    Hey Valeeri, you might have figured it out by now, but you can give them to any of the children in whatever nation you're doing the quest in. However, you must be wearing a Dream Hat (Santa Hat) that you can purchase from the event moogles that are selling items in each nation.
    (0)

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Evogolist View Post
    Hey Valeeri, you might have figured it out by now, but you can give them to any of the children in whatever nation you're doing the quest in. However, you must be wearing a Dream Hat (Santa Hat) that you can purchase from the event moogles that are selling items in each nation.
    Hey again valeeri, ->>->>..Or any HQ version of The dream um.. Santa gears will work too but i'm positive hat/hat+1 must be included if you get to obtain them all from many, many, many year's past events.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Cutiepetutie
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 66
    Thank you so much, guys! I will try that once I get back on!
    (0)

Character
    Bearstar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I made the guide page for Starlight 2015 on FFXIclopedia. Everything you need is there.
    (2)

Character
    Cutiepetutie
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearstar View Post
    I made the guide page for Starlight 2015 on FFXIclopedia. Everything you need is there.
    *reads guide* Geez... that's a lot of stuff you can do...
    (1)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Thanks and Just going to add in my frustration problems with this event!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearstar View Post
    Thanks for creating the guide on the website for all of us to browse and use Bearstar!!

Well i've only won one game of one city on hard mode for this year thus far but I can't seem to get the craft ingredients to make the Orchestrion instrument MH furnishing but I did get the new chair plus the mastermind ordeal chart that is linked to the guide doesn't help me out at all since I don't understand its logic vs the npc's shown in the windurst min-game and i've never have played the red pegs game as well. I'm just even more annoyed with it and a ton more frustration than before. Plus I am annoyed with the starlights celebration mini-games every year they present those mini games I don't have a great short term memory a lot of the times.

I guess i'm hoping to get alternatives to better solve the jobs placements game mostly as i'm the most frustratingly annoyed with this mini-game out of all the other 2 mini-games presented in the cities and I only, only want to finally have my Orchestrion mog house furnishings item finally that i have many sheet songs to out of every darn year i've tried to get it this far. Any helpful hints and ideas to using items to solve it would be much of help, I can only hope!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-19-2015 at 05:08 AM.

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah that mastermind link on the Wiki page doesn't really help much frustrating mini-game that's for sure even the simple game is hard.

Just beat the advanced version it took quite a few tries but I did it.
    This website is more simple and easier to use as mastermind solver http://nebupookins.github.io/JS-Mastermind-Solver/
    (0)
    Last edited by Morovich; 12-23-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Morovich View Post
    Yeah that mastermind link on the Wiki page doesn't really help much frustrating mini-game that's for sure even the simple game is hard.

Just beat the advanced version it took quite a few tries but I did it.
    This website is more simple and easier to use as mastermind solver http://nebupookins.github.io/JS-Mastermind-Solver/
    Yeah replied about it into this thread post: Job-Guessing-Wessing-Booth-Help but I wish I had noticed your linkof the version your using for the game sooner too! Thank's to God or Thanks to goodness its over now with it completed!
    (0)