Character
    Brythor
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 72

Stuck doing Dancer Quest

I have came back to FFXI after a couple years off and started a new character. I have opened all jobs twice before so I basically know my way around. Now I am stumped, I can not get to Jugnar Forest (S) Because i can't access the Maw in Batillia Downs, I can go into the Rolanberry Fields maw but that doesn't connect to Batillia Downs as far as I can tell. If anyone can help please do, customer support and the ingame GM's are absolutely no help. thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You can walk between Rolanberry Fields and Batallia Downs in the past just as you can in the present. There may be a door you have to use to open, but nothing major.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Brythor
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 72
    I must have missed it, the one door I seen I could not target.
    (0)

The 3 zones around Jeuno connect the same way in past and present. There are just gates with doors up in the path in the past.

In fact, those connections are the only way to move between the paths to the three cities, and so are the only way to unlock maws on the other paths, since you have to use them from the past.

The doors probably weren't loading for you as part of the glitch that has been happening lately, where targets aren't always loading.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/