Character
    Magicomarys
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Question and suggestion

Simpled question/suggestions:

Why no open all of area of vana diel Final Fantasy XI?

The Far East is no full open miss like 90% of the zone still locked

Distant Lands of the North Rhazowa is full locked

and from Far West and South still locked some area

why no just unlocked all area like the original plan?

Another question/Suggestions simpled :

Why no just made the Fusion Plan Weapons and Armor?

Armor Relic, Artifat , Empyrean, made Fusion Armor
    Weapon Relic, Mythic, Empyrean, made Fusion Weapon

More Job point
    More Store Merit Point

Also:

Why no able too spent merit/job point everywhere and no only in the moghouse

Why no just full access moghose from any zone outside moghouse

Hope SE u keep in mind how many people love FFXI and maybe need think about that.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Why no open all of area of vana diel Final Fantasy XI?

The Far East is no full open miss like 90% of the zone still locked

Distant Lands of the North Rhazowa is full locked

and from Far West and South still locked some area

why no just unlocked all area like the original plan?
    It takes time, resources and manpower to create these new areas, FFXI is on the decline now and they've already decided to end major version updates.

Why no just made the Fusion Plan Weapons and Armor?

Armor Relic, Artifat , Empyrean, made Fusion Armor
    Weapon Relic, Mythic, Empyrean, made Fusion Weapon
    With dwindling player populations I doubt SE would want to create a massive skill gap in the player base, there are players out there who haven't done Vagary so don't have access to 119 Empyrean so by extension, this fusion gear and hell, most people don't have a 119 Empyrean to create a fusion weapon with.

More Job point
    I like job points and I'd also love more but it's probably not going to happen now they have made 2100 Job Master and effectively set the end point, they could go back and change it but I don't think that's very likely.

More Store Merit Point
    As in stored or increased categories? They just upped our maximum merit store to 75, that's pretty high already, always a possibility they'll increase the merit categories in the future too.

Also:

Why no able too spent merit/job point everywhere and no only in the moghouse
    Probably some spaghetti code reason.

Why no just full access moghose from any zone outside moghouse
    That would never happen, with current architecture that would create massive server load due to everyone needing to have their items across all storage accessible all the time and I doubt they are going to upgrade their equipment now.
    (0)

It's not that the areas exist but aren't enabled in the data. No zone and monster data exists, and no NPC dialogue. They'd have to create all of those and then add them to the game, and it requires their PS2 development environment to do so, which that equipment is down to very few working machines still. They've named the continents/kingdoms and given general directions to them, but nothing more has been designed, and so doesn't exist. It's not there to unlock, and the resources to create them are not up to the task. FFXI mobile may release and visit those areas, if it lasts long enough. For current FFXI, there's no way with the current situation that we will get that. The last major version update has come and gone, and it's too late to do anything else of that scale.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/