Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Kitsuru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

FFXI gone toxic...

Ive played for a Very long time off and on but once Trusts came out and the new areas people are very rude,toxic or just generally unwilling to help anyone else it makes me wanna give up on the game when i love it a lot but MMO's solo are boring atleast i think so, I've even gone as far as getting RL friends to join but seeing as they have played WoW and then coming to this they say its to harsh and quit leaving me to solo a MMO again. I wish i could find a group that plays regularly. Ive heard of people low-manning everything now but once again its hard to find people to do that with. sorry for my rant ive just been sad about it. This is basically my shout out to anyone looking for people or someone to play with everyday, server does not matter, im willing to jump.
    (4)
    Last edited by Kitsurubami; 12-15-2015 at 09:43 AM.

Character
    Wstussyb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Come to Asura, a more healthy Server, I pretty much play everyday, tho I am getting somewhat bored of end game stuff i do like to do other stuff rather then the JP/Uber gear stuff
    (2)

Asura's REDDIT LS has a lot of people that fit what you are asking for. From my understanding, Odin is mostly JP players now.
    (2)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Kitsuru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Thank you both, ill do just that on payday ^^
    (1)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Toxic is league of legends only
    (1)

Character
    Risotto
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I've had a pretty good experience with the Asura server and it's populated (I've seen a surprisingly large number of new players on there actually).

If you end up moving there feel free to send me a friend request (Risotto), I'd be happy to team up with you or whatnot.
    (1)
    Last edited by Moppet; 12-15-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Character
    Cutiepetutie
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Moppet View Post
    I've had a pretty good experience with the Asura server and it's populated (I've seen a surprisingly large number of new players on there actually).

If you end up moving there feel free to send me a friend request (Risotto), I'd be happy to team up with you or whatnot.
    I may transfer as well since you say there's a fairly large number of new players.
    (2)

Character
    Risotto
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeeri View Post
    I may transfer as well since you say there's a fairly large number of new players.
    Keep in mind it's a lot relative to how old/hard to get into FFXI is, but yeah. I have seen a good amount. Feel free to shoot me a friend request if you do transfer.
    (1)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    Asura's REDDIT LS has a lot of people that fit what you are asking for. From my understanding, Odin is mostly JP players now.
    that is if you get a reply on a request to join.
    (0)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Player
    I will personally never understand this desperate need people have to play with others. Just because it's a MMO doesn't mean we should have to focus on others to get anywhere. That's old school MMOs and there's a reason MMO's aren't like that anymore, it was a bad system and now it's better. I (like many others) only play this game cause it's a FF game, if I want to be super social, I'll log into facebook. lol We have a couple of people like that in the LS I'm in. We constantly have to tell those people that they content they want others to help with can be done easily solo with trusts. And then they start with that whole "years ago we would have these large groups, blah blah blah." It's call progression, the game no longer requires you to bother others to get things done. I do 99.999999% of everything I do on FFXI is solo and that is 1,000 times better than it was years ago when you would need to bother a TON of people to do the smallest thing. I (and most others that I've talked to) are much happier now with the game letting us do what we want, when we want. I could never even pretend to want to switch servers yet people switch just to join LSs (which can easily end and now you are in a different server in the same situation you were in the previous server.)

My advice to you, see the game as it is and enjoy. If you ever pine for the old days, go into those ffxi private servers that are stuck in the past and you can be reminded of how horrible this game actually was years ago and then you can appreciate the real FFXI.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast