Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Mog-House Moogle Visual Appearances Popped Outside of a MH in City Areas Happen to U?

Original Title was going to be: Hey Just curious if this has happened to anyone else with their MH-Moogles/Rental Rooms Moogles? until I decided to make it a entirely new forum on its own plus headliner being too long too!!

Yeah, I was wondering if anyone has ever witnessed an event with an occurrence where your Mog House Moogle has appeared standing still outside their intended mog house's a fair/far distance away or somewhat close by it after zoning in from "another area/in those zone's" holding a MH/rent-a-rooms of the same city of any cities where you have to zone into an mh in where you'll find your mog house moogle hovering in one place and staying until you click on the moogle outside the MH and then it vanishes after you click on there hovering spot outside somewhere in the city limits?

Also if you ever had instance an instance where witnessed your MH moogle appears to be cruising along moving forward toward the mog house making you curious of an idea that it may be making a house call ah to mh delivery service to the mh lol anyways you found the {MH}->Mog House looking moogle moving toward the MH even in standing or moving along in front of an ah or off to the side of it being visible long enough to take screenshots of the occurrence happening with the photo coming through showing the moogle in an odd place when you go back to your playonline viewer screenshots photo's files?

I have seen that very mog house moogle occurrences appearances happen quite a few times now over the past months of the 2015 year maybe some appearances happening in 2014 even and this recent appearance last month's november occurrence of the very moogle I mentioning for discussion to find out who else on all servers may of had this kind of very cool glitch and humorous bug/glitch happen to them while playing your FFXI Game? I've not sent that screenshot taken of the moogle appearance in an odd place of lower jeuno this time to my email then downloaded it from the email onto my picture files of my pc with my own picture file I have of my ffxi screenshot pictures to used a desktop background but I will try to remember to grab that photo of odd placing moogle and post it here. You guys and gals make sure to capture in game screenshots that mh moogle happening to pop up in odd places for you and post them to this thread as well. Look forward to seeing your pic of it here too!

I should mention that I mostly recall most these occurrences in all the different area's of every Juno's city floors with recalling less occurrences only in the other cities and I also tried to do this new forum post under the In-Game Bugs > Insufficient Information > New Post But stuck me with a msg statement that I don't have permissions to post there so of course here is my alternative method to find out from all of you now and to let the game crews know of its occurrences.

This also reminds me of a request post posted by someone to have mog house moogles appear outside the mog house's or other area's with a reply by the dev teams stating it wouldn't be possible especially for game balance or this defeated the purpose of having the mog houses and all I was going to say seeing this moogle popping outside of the mog houses makes me believe its technically possible to be done but not saying it should be done!

Original typed out Tags: 12122015 M-H Moogles Leisurely Being Busy Camping Out On Vacation From Location's!!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-13-2015 at 07:48 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's a glitch that's been in the game for ages and ages. Probably most commonly seen in lower jeuno but it can happen in other places. It's been in the game for as far back as I can remember.

It's only semi functional, you can't actually do anythign on it that you can't do outside of your mog house.
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    It's a glitch that's been in the game for ages and ages. Probably most commonly seen in lower jeuno but it can happen in other places. It's been in the game for as far back as I can remember.

It's only semi functional, you can't actually do anythign on it that you can't do outside of your mog house.
    Yeah I've had the "Moogle Overlord" glitch a few times, He'll be floating in the air, for me in the upper Jeuno exit to Battalia Downs.
    (1)

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    It's a glitch that's been in the game for ages and ages. Probably most commonly seen in lower Jeuno but it can happen in other places. It's been in the game for as far back as I can remember.

It's only semi-functional, you can't actually do anything on it that you can't do outside of your mog house.
    Actually, you just reminded me there have been plenty of times or incidents when I was able to do MH only stuff once the Moogle was only outside of the MH after clicking on the Moogle while it was being outside of the MH but after closing out of the MH storages, the delivery box system both-ways even the job changes on those MH only area's of that particular type of Moogle which I was looking under the Moogle then had vanished afterward's -{sometimes}- lol!! It's why I call it the Mog House Moogle from those incidental experiences that oddly occurred but for the most part most of the time he just vanished on first clicks on him or with popping your games curser over on top of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    Yeah I've had the "Moogle Overlord" glitch a few times, He'll be floating in the air, for me in the upper Jeuno exit to Battalia Downs.
    Yeah, I've seen him there too or over by\just before the Adventure Fellow quest's Mithra NPC or after that Mithra NPC over by the stairs just before you're heading down those very stairs go to more auction house Moogles and the Chocobo stables area or even that narrow hallway after the MH, after you go around the center standing wall piece attached from the floor up to the ceiling walking away from your MH about the area where players in upper jeuno had their characters doing the bazzaring but last time I saw him that very same mh Moogle outside its MH also for upper jeuno was in the very same small section/area I just had mentioned where he was slowly moving towards the mh at a slow flapping wings pace like an imp, if you know what I mean?

I think I've seen him/her the Mog House Moogle popping up mostly most of the times in lower jeuno, the most recent for me was it had come popping up yet again hovering into standstill space in this very area as just before the Auction house where you can look over to your side and see that waterfall art sculpture is built onto the floor with the storage slip's Moogle behind it and one other NPC beside it or standing around that sculpture in which it is the screenshot I finally managed to remembered to grab a pic this time with it also finally showing up in the screenshot after taking a pic-shot of it after all of those before occurrences especially with one those times being able to take a delivery box item unsold from AH off the mog house Moogle incidentally while it's being outside mh and putting it back up on the ah without going into the mog house zone and of course after closing the Del. box on Moogle than the Moogle made itself vanish.

Weird but still cool to see him happen to pop up before your very eyes outside of the MH, plus honestly it did save me some time from having to hit those zoning black loading screen walls to go into your MH only a few times that it allowed me to do the MH only stuff on that very Moogle being outside of it's MH. The rarest of the rarest occurrences of these areas I've seen it happening at is with inside the 3 main old present cities such as Windurst, Bastock, Sandy and at least once in the wings of the goddess areas of/in the past of those very same 3 cities mentioned. I don't recall seeing any occurrences of it to happen in Adoulin yet at this time thus far, lol. Actually, I think might have seen it pop in Batalia downs once after zoning outside of Jeuno from the upper Jeuno exit too even the 2nd occasion past the brick wall of the zoning out area a little way's in from exiting out to the other side of the upper Jeuno exit.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 01-27-2021 at 05:54 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I've seen Moogle in Windurst Waters [S] floating on top of the water right by the NPC that warps you to various campaign spawn points.
    (1)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    I've seen Moogle in Windurst Waters [S] floating on top of the water right by the NPC that warps you to various campaign spawn points.
    Curios if it made you think of your mog house moogle must be on vacation but wanting to /check up on you first in a way? :P
    ?LoL?
    (0)

Character
    Bearstar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Lower Jeuno and Windurst Waters [S] for me
    (0)

Player
    Weird, I've never seen that glitch before. Interesting...

The closest I had to that was when my PC was dying (or maybe it was just the graphics card that was dying, who knows) and I first noticed something wrong on FFXIV. It was graphically screwing up, for example, the roads and everything would become psychedelically colorful and the colors would move, then I got another glitch where dozens of icons (weapons, guilds, etc...) would appear all over the screen but mildly transparent so i could see the game through the icons. At one point everything became blue and weird things like that. I thought it was FFXIV glitching up, maybe a bad update or something. But then I went onto FFXI and that glitch was even weirder than the FFXIV ones. The game worked perfectly (kinda) but it added a million NPCs everywhere. Some were like dozens of NPCs stacked on top of each other (actually inside of each other,) others were event or story NPCs that were visable outside of the event/storyline, I was even hearing firework sounds and the event where fireworks go off at night was not going on at that time. Then I left town and there were NPCs outside of town, moogles everywhere. Oh and there were dead mobs all over the place, they wouldn't disappear and if you tried to interact with anything that wasn't supposed to be there, it would freeze the game and I would have to relaunch it after crashing it with Windows Task Manager. I took a million screenshots and videos of the glitch but since the PC was dying, all screenshots and videos came out as 0 bytes in size... I bought another PC and haven't seen that error/gllitch since, but still, it was awesome.
    (1)