Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Returning player LF A couple dedicated folks to start from scratch

The full game with all expansions is about 25-30 dollars so I decided to pick it up. I played many many years ago but never got into the full swing of end game. I am looking for a few folks FFXI vets or not that want to start from scratch, level up and run through the content in the game.

I just started on the Bahamut server and would really like to get a LS going of a handful of interested folks that want to experience some nostalgia and old school goodness.

I am Waldoe in game and I am thinking of taking Corsair or Geomancer as my first 99. Let me know if interested!
    (0)

I'm currently on Odin but would be willing to transfer. I just started playing last week, so I'm still a bit of a newb to this game, but not a newb to MMOs. If I end up transferring I'll see about contacting you.

Edit: Oh, and my in game name is Valeeri as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by Valeeri; 12-16-2015 at 03:13 AM.

Player
    You would be right on board with us. We have about 4-5 folks that are about a week or two in. We are feverishly trying to level while working on nation missions and rhapsody quests.

Don't worry about ffxi experience we have folks ranging from little-to-none to done everything in the game.

Come join us!
    (0)

I am on Bahamut now. How exactly do I go about joining your LS?
    (0)

that sounds like fun, i'm currently just finishing off my pld on job points and getting a bit bored of farming sparks on vw all the time. As i neecd sparks for chapters solo for cor, so i'd probably be interested in this. I have missed leveling in the past as i 99'd all my jobs for the hell of it, pm in game if you want, i'm also on bahamut
    (0)

What's the name of the Linkshell?
    (0)

Player
    Sorry things have been crazy the past two weeks as I have had surgery and the holidays. We are sitting at about 6 solid folks right now. The LS name is Malum Factum. Come join us. I should be on quite a bit the next few days.
    (1)

Character
    Varumu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 27
    Hi was wondering are you still playing and if so i would like to join you guys i have just recently restarted.
    (0)

Character
    Lidara
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 42
    I am a fairly new player myself looking to group with people I'm a summoner but only lvl 14 my in game name is Lidara message me
    (0)

Character
    Lidara
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 42
    Also lvl 31 dark knight
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast