Player

Returning player LF A couple dedicated folks to start from scratch

The full game with all expansions is about 25-30 dollars so I decided to pick it up. I played many many years ago but never got into the full swing of end game. I am looking for a few folks FFXI vets or not that want to start from scratch, level up and run through the content in the game.

I just started on the Bahamut server and would really like to get a LS going of a handful of interested folks that want to experience some nostalgia and old school goodness.

I am Waldoe in game and I am thinking of taking Corsair or Geomancer as my first 99. Let me know if interested!
    (0)

A week ago the full collection was $10 (in fact it was for all of November).

Asura has the REDDIT LS, which is often full, so they have an overflow one, and is very helpful for new players.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    A week ago the full collection was $10 (in fact it was for all of November).

Asura has the REDDIT LS, which is often full, so they have an overflow one, and is very helpful for new players.
    I managed to get it on Amazon for 9 bucks but as of my initial post that price was gone so just mentioned what I was currently seeing it at.
    (0)

Player
    Managed to grab someone interested in PLD or RUN tanking but still looking for a few more!

Trying to get to 6 so we can work as a solid group. 18 man content will be another beast to tackle down the road. I don't anticipate being able to get that many folks that want to start fresh.
    (0)

Character
    Ziyuta
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    waldoe if your still looking for more i wouldnt mind starting fresh on bahamut just hit me up on ziyuta on odin server or ohnoke on bahamut that i just made looking forward to working with ya
    (0)

Character
    Diviilla
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 61
    Can someone point me to how to download the software when you already have the codes? When I go to link services it tells me the codes are already registered, this I know, changed HD and OS and wiped computer.
    (0)