Character
    Vanyar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

[Suggestion] UNM Shen (WHM 'DD' Body)

Hi,

while I am propably a year or two late on this matter I would love to see a HQ Version of Shen. I liked the WHM Body back in the day and it would definetely nice for those few who spent the gil and time to make Mjollnir or other WHM 'DD' Sets (despite being useless otherwise) .
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrhofal View Post
    Hi,

while I am propably a year or two late on this matter I would love to see a HQ Version of Shen. I liked the WHM Body back in the day and it would definetely nice for those few who spent the gil and time to make Mjollnir or other WHM 'DD' Sets (despite being useless otherwise) .
    Yeah, the whole point would be to make it useful again but i'm sure it would become an I-Level version with tons of stats/abilities to be given augmented stats as well by npc's in various areas if they brought it back as the way they've brought back everything else in reforges/reDone's sometimes but not very often starting with the base item as well. If Only they had the resources and crew to even implement it into the game then it might happen.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.