Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Mog Garden: Cheer Effects

Is there any plan to allow us to activate multiple (or all) cheer effects simultaneously?
    (1)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    It would be cool but I don't see it happening, in the grand scheme of things, all the exp + cp bonuses combined would be a pittance compared to Job Gifts. That said I could definitely see them allowing us to equip 2 cheers.
    (0)

Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I could definitely see it happening - then they would no longer need to have these Alter Ego Campaigns to boost HP by 50% - everyone could earn a permanent boost by obtaining all the cheer effects.
    As far as the combined cheer CP bonuses being a pittance .. if you add them all up the total CP bonus would be 141% boost from cheers - I would take that any day.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Didn't realise it was quite that high combined.
    (0)

Allowing multiple cheers to be in effect at the same time is a very difficult request. The cheer effects act as a secondary system for bonuses after food effects, so it would be difficult to do a third or fourth bonus. The stats have been added with the premise that they cannot be stacked, and doing so would affect things from a balancing perspective, so we’d like to avoid adjusting the cheer effects system.
    (0)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team