Character
    Newleaf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Is Apururu overused?

Good info on the Unity shirts! Think we'll be seeing a whole lot of Apu shirts.

At present, it seems everyone is in Apururu's Unity.
    Why? It's pretty obvious she's the best WHM trust.

Because a good WHM, who stands out of range, is very much needed for both solo and party play, and Apu seems the best at this given her distance and MP restoration abilities, I think many players feel like they have to be in Apururu's Unity, rather than wanting to select her.

There are 11 Unity NPC's. Do the Devs not find the disproportionate usage of Apu troubling? It would be great to see a lot more variety of usage in Unity Trusts.

Community: what do you think? Is Apu overused? What would make for a good variety of Unity Trusts? Do we want that
    (3)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I see people use Sylvie about as much as Apururu.
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    They should just get rid of all the other unities. What's the point?
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    It could be fixed if they made the non unity whm trusts better, but personally I like yoran's unity better for his resistance to enfeebles.
    (0)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    maybe people just want to make sure they get the most out of the unity system so they join the most popular ones.
    I am not a fan of the unity ranking system personally.
    If they wanted to see less people use Aparuru* then they need to add a better whm non unity trust, and make the unity system more like coalitions where instead of rankings its is built up and sustained. They never learned their lessons from the nation tanking system and Shadowreign Era zone control system... with less people playing the systems are outdated and failing.
    (0)

Character
    Fujilives
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Agreed

I'd love to see a means of either acquiring the Unity trust permanently by accomplishing something while part of that unity (perhaps a unity specific Cipher acquisition quest?), this would encourage people to try other unities instead of simply going to "the strongest one" all the time and likely help balance things out.
    (0)

Character
    Manilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Yes
    I used Apururu for a week and quickly switched to a different one, just because hers is always full making it pretty much useless for getting 10 minute warnings for Azi Dahaka.
    (0)
    Last edited by NamelessNP; 12-10-2015 at 11:56 PM.