Trailmix in Desuetia-Empyreal Paradox playing duplicate scenes

Was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue as I am. Trailmix plays duplicate cutscenes. For example: Sin pt. 2 will play the same cut scene that Sin pt. 1 played and it's the same with Sin pt. 4 playing the same cs as Sin pt. 3. The same issue is with "No time like the future" parts 1 and 4.

Was looking to record the cutscene to show to two friends of mine who no longer play simply because the one cut scene that should probably be Sin pt. 4 is probably one of the coolest cut scenes I've seen in the game in a long while, but the problem is that it isn't there.

Is anyone else having this issue?
    (0)
    Last edited by Evogolist; 12-01-2015 at 10:07 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Encourage them to play the game and see the cutscene ingame instead.

As far as why, I have no idea, but if it's happening to you, it's probably happening to everyone, given the nature of it. You should probably do a bug report in the bug section of the forum.
    (0)

Thanks for the reply Alhanalem. Yeah, wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue before I did. As for getting my friends to play again, it's a long shot with them. At this point they're like they're done with the game, until they get bored with XIV again and come back and even then it's hard trying to get them to do the story. So was just hoping to record that one scene and show them, but meh.
    (0)