Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Promoting to captain level

Hi all,

I have a question, there was an update regarding somehow now getting Promotion to Captain is faster now. Yet still I couldn’t understand it.

There is a Curio Vendor Moogle which sell some Key items including “FL Wildcat badge
    “ I however he is not selling any of these items. So anyone explains to me how to get captain level? Currently I am holding “SP Wildcat badge”

Btw, I have another question I have done assault long time ago, I don’t know which one I did and which still I haven’t done them. Is there a way to know which one?

Many thanks in advance.
    (0)

You still have to do some of the rank up requirements, just not the quest itself, especially if it involves a fight.

Doesn't the NPC giving out assault orders tell you which are done?
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    By rank up requirement do you mean only collecting the 25 Mercenary Rank points?

Btw regarding Mercenary Rank point i have done nyzel from lvl 1 to 100, yet I only apply for promotion once (yah I know I am clumsy) , don’t’ tell me all my hard work went in vain T_T? so each floor now I will just get only 1 Mercenary rank instead of 5?
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    You only get 5 points for the first time you complete an assault, all other times you get 1 point. As was mentioned, when you accumulate 25 mercenary rank points for your next level you can just buy the KI from the Curio Moogle rather than do the quest, a very big time saver considering what some rank up quests required.
    (0)

Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidis View Post
    , when you accumulate 25 mercenary rank points for your next level you can just buy the KI from the Curio Moogle rather than do the quest.
    That's the answer i am seeking, thanks a to all ^^
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Also, the rank up to Captain only becomes available once you have completed all 50 assaults.
    (0)