Player

Mythic Quest broken

Thread Title:
    Cannot obtain Paparoon's sealed invitation (KI) after trading all the required items for the quest Duties, Tasks, and Deeds
    Platform: Windows 8.1
    ISP: Comcast
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    Internet Connection Speed: 50mb/s
    Date & Time: 11/24/15 cst
    Frequency:Always
    Character Name:Jaizen
    Race:Hume
    World:Odin
    Main Job:PLD
    Support JobNC
    Area and Coordinates:Nashmau (H-7)
    Party or Solo:Solo
    NPC Name:Paparoon
    Monster Name:None

Steps:
    I have traded all the required items for this quest to paparoon: Eyepatch, 5x Assault Memos, 30.000 alexandrite and Wyrmseeker Areuhat. I have traded 3 of the assault memos yesterday (24-11-2015) and the remaining 2 (Ilrusi and Mamool) today along with the eyepatch and areuhat.
    Paparoon its not giving me the final cutscene neither the Key item required to progress with my mythic. Keeps saying "Yooo make some more rooom and come back, yes?". I have inventory, wardrobe and everywhere else enough room (58/80 in inventory).. I have tried to make more room, zone out and zone back in and I keep getting this message and no cutscene or key item. I also tried to go the Whitegate palace and see if it would progress but no luck. Please address this issue as soon as possible. I have completed this quest before so I know that I am doing it right. It is very frustrating.
    any help would be nice. thanks
    (0)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Try clicking the spot next to him on the floor
    (0)

Player
    done that.. just explain and quit are my only options