Thread: 9001(-1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

9001(-1)

i keep getting disconnected and 9001(-1) shows up or pol-0512. i port forwarded all ports, i disabled firewall and virus scanner, i ran a registry check and nothing has fixed the problem, i even changed power management settings to not turn off and in game settings to not disconnect and i lowered the settings so they wouldl not cause lag. I really need help on this. my pc is wireless and that might be a part of the problem, but i havent always had problems with disconnecting so i know its not fully the case. please someone help this is frustrating.
    (1)

Character
    Brayah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    having weird log in issues as well. already troubleshooted my end. was already online since i got home from work, random got disconnected around 2:30-3:00pm eastern. haven't been able to log in since. pol error 0011. reset both modem/router refreshed ip restart pc. same issue 0011.
    (0)
    I am ripper, slasher, terror, gouger, i am the teeth in the night... I AM Beowolf!!!

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

PROBLEM SOLVED

There is a setting in the bios of the cpu called deep sleep, dell uses it alot, if u disable it will stop you from disconnecting, but also uses more energy from your cpu, so turn off cpu every now and again to save power and money. btw, very happy to fix this had this problem since i bought cpu 6 months ago, long time for dcing.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

side note

port forwarding does help too, if u talk to your provider they can open up all ports, and then you dont dc hardly ever, and it reduces lag.
    (0)