Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Oh my dear, really?
    Let me repeat myself, this is a multiplayer game and this boss was not meant to be soloed.
    Yes, there are people, on several jobs including melee jobs that have been able to do it, and most, if not all those people will tell you that it was a challenge.
    These people have been playing long hours for the purpose of getting their gear top notch and fine tuned their sets for many different situations, all this gear was not dropped into their laps, they worked for it.
    And their skills? Most of them weren't born with it, they learrned, with their face firmly planted into the dirt plenty of times.
    Success doesn't come from giving up and saying it's too hard, it comes from reviewing your mistakes and trying again and again and again until you get it done.

Information on how to gear yourself, and how to attain this gear is all over the place and a lot of people are very willing to explain how to gear and play your job if you just ask them and are capable of taking a little bit of criticism.

If you want to be able to solo that thing, you will have to put time and effort into getting better. If you don't, that is fine as well, because there's always the option of asking for help.
    There is no shame to be had in asking for help.

By the way, for your information, I did not solo the cloud either. I teamed up with some nice strangers and we fought it. It was a lot of fun.
    (2)
    Last edited by Shirai; 12-21-2015 at 05:15 AM.

Character
    Zoop
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Oh my dear, really?
    Let me repeat myself, this is a multiplayer game and this boss was not meant to be soloed.
    Yes, there are people, on several jobs including melee jobs that have been able to do it, and most, if not all those people will tell you that it was a challenge.
    These people have been playing long hours for the purpose of getting their gear top notch and fine tuned their sets for many different situations, all this gear was not dropped into their laps, they worked for it.
    Information on how to gear yourself, and how to attain this gear is all over the place and a lot of people are very willing to explain how to gear and play your job if you just ask them and are capable of taking a little bit of criticism.

If you want to be able to solo that thing, you will have to put time and effort into getting better. If you don't, that is fine as well, because there's always the option of asking for help.

By the way, for your information, I did not solo the cloud either. I teamed up with some nice strangers and we did the fight.
    It was a lot of fun.
    Shiria, your probably a nice person and i could have been more polite in my previous response. I apologise.
    (2)

No hard feelings, while my opinions may come over as harsh and unsubtle, I never intentionally mean to offend or make fun of people. We Dutch are just blunt and direct in nature.
    Also, as English isn't my native language, things making sense to me can come over as something completely different to others. I hope my above post cleared up my intentions of the previous one.

It's also pretty hard to truly anger me over an Internet forum.
    (1)
    Last edited by Shirai; 12-21-2015 at 05:13 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3