Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Coalition Imprimatures... /doze

I think this has been hit on before many times, but I'd like to bring it back to the attention of the Development Team.

Coalition Imprimatures take WAY TOO LONG to replenish. Every SIX hours is too much of a wait, especially when you have to spend ~20 to increase your standing in any coalition by one rank. The wait is terrible and doubly so when you're trying to reach "Legend" rank at 6/6 coalitions to even start the Ergon Weapon quest.

I think it's more than fair to ask the time to replenish imprimatures to be GREATLY reduced (at least by 50%) or to need less than 20 to increase your standing (15 is slightly more reasonable).

I'm not sure why this wasn't one of the boons granted by any of the new Rhapsodie KI, but it seems like a gargantuan oversight. When the "Rhapsodie in Azure" does ALL of this:

Dynamis
    -Removal of the lockout on reentering Dynamis.

Assault
    -Reduction of the amount of time between issuance of imperial army I.D. tags to ten minutes (Earth time).

Salvage
    -Reduction in the time limits between purchasing remnants permits to one hour (Earth time).

Einherjar
    -Reduction in the cost of purchasing smouldering lamps to 1,000 gil.
    -Reduction of the lockout on participating to one hour (Earth time).

I expect the new (and final) Rhapsodies to address something like imprimatures... especially when "Rhapsodie in Azure" benefits people wanting to make Relics or Mythics so much.

Please, please, please do something about this for the December version update. I'd like to START my Ergon Weapon quest before the servers shut down 6 months from now. It almost takes an entire month to jump from "Petitioner" to "Legend" and there are 6 coalitions. In what world is it fair to force players (who want to try to complete an Ergon Weapon) to wait ~6 months before they can even begin the quest?

Ways to fix this:

1) Substantially reduce the time it takes for imprimatures to replenish. [OR]

2) Reduce the amount of imprimatures needed to increase your rank. [OR]

3) Change the system to make all the imprimatures unique to any particular coalition... as in each coalition has it's OWN pool of imprimatures.

Sorry for the rant but this is just ludicrous.
    (3)
    Last edited by radarbabyeater; 11-17-2015 at 08:52 PM.

Erm.. While I do agree on the imprimature thingy, I dk hope that you are aware that the servers will not be going offline in 6 months.

While console support ends in march, you will be able to play the pc version for as long as SE keeps the servers up.
    Which will likely be another couple of years, at least.
    (1)

Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I hope very much so that the game is still alive in 6 months. However, that doesn't change the fact that anybody who wants to start work on an Ergon Weapon has to wait this long... it's beyond ridiculous.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Work on getting the Adoulin quests done, not only do you get some nice rewards from the quest lines, you eventually get bronze, silver and gold shovel cordon KIs which each reduce imprimatur recharge time by 30mins, so you eventually get recharge time down from 6hrs to 4hrs 30mins
    (2)

Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidis View Post
    Work on getting the Adoulin quests done, not only do you get some nice rewards from the quest lines, you eventually get bronze, silver and gold shovel cordon KIs which each reduce imprimatur recharge time by 30mins, so you eventually get recharge time down from 6hrs to 4hrs 30mins
    I'm aware of these quests and 4 hours and 30 minutes is still WAY too long... when all of these other activities have a ten minute or one hour wait to replenish or re-enter...
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I sympathize, but surely you'll still be working on the H-P Bayld step regardless?

I do agree recharge should be reduced or rank-ups should be easier.
    (0)

Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    I sympathize, but surely you'll still be working on the H-P Bayld step regardless?

I do agree recharge should be reduced or rank-ups should be easier.
    Oh, of course. A minor annoyance is the fact that I have 600 Skirmish stones clogging up space in my safe, as well. No, you can't store 600 Skirmish stones with the NPC. Yes, I tried. Another small nuisance is the dozens upon dozens of stacks of H-P Bayld clogging up space in my safe, as well. This whole thing is the antithesis of fun.
    (1)

Character
    Artisandge
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by radarbabyeater View Post
    Oh, of course. A minor annoyance is the fact that I have 600 Skirmish stones clogging up space in my safe, as well. No, you can't store 600 Skirmish stones with the NPC. Yes, I tried. Another small nuisance is the dozens upon dozens of stacks of H-P Bayld clogging up space in my safe, as well. This whole thing is the antithesis of fun.
    I would attempt an Ergon weapon if the time required to get Legandary Rank in all Coalitions took 60 days. (Similar to the 52 days it used to take to trade assault books during the Mythic Quest.

In fact, I would feel better about spending 4, 5 or 6 months farming H-P Bayld, if I knew that in the long run, the largest time sync was farming items and not an arbitrary timer like Imprimateur refresh time.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I'm confused, what do you mean you can't store 600 stones? You can store stones, are you saying there's a limit to the amount he will hold?
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    The NPC at Inventor's Guild only holds 99 of each type of stone is what he meant.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast