Character
    Surukana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 18

HI new player looking for a linkshell

I am a brand new player only started tonight i am on bahamut but as seeing i am only lvl 4 i would hop servers looking for a friendly linkshell to help me out
    (0)

Asura has the gigantic Reddit LS. Otherwise, check for Linkshell Concierge NPCs in each of the starting towns, as they give out pearls for LSes that are recruiting through them. That's the purpose of those NPCs.
    (1)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Welcome to the game hope you enjoy it
    (1)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Character
    Surukana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 18
    lol now i just gata find one of those npcs maybe i should check out asura
    (0)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    there are plenty of good linkshells on bahamut aswell, you can always use the /yell command and yell for a linkshell social, so say type /yell Linkshell social can i have it? new player, you'll be best to use that command at jeuno, as /yell only works in Aht Urghan whitegate, jeuno and adoulin Or you can try the linkshell npc's that are usually around the starting cities, i'm not sure where exactly in the starter cities, but they shouldn't be hard to find, you don't need to just switch servers, bahamut has a good density of NA JP and EU players just as asura does =)
    (0)

Character
    Surukana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 18
    awesome thanks for the info ^.^
    (0)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    if you need to ask anything else send me a message in game, i'll try to help where i can, i don't have an ls for you, but if you need help elsewhere let me know =)
    (0)