Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Kyosho
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 52

Dev Suggestion - Undeliverable Items

Now that content development on FFXI is drawing to a close soon, please allow us to finally send such items as the Tidal Talisman and the Destrier Beret to other characters on our account. At this point in the game, any boosts that these items provide are minimal at best, so it's baffling as to why we are still unable to transfer them between our characters after all this time.
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Because Reasons. They should be sendable, although I have to say I don't like the sentiment that it should be changed just because "the world is ending" (which it's not, nor is development stopping entirely, but rather they will become more limited in what they can do).
    (2)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 11-14-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Seals is the big one for me.

I've actually got 3 Destrier Beret's on my account of 10 characters. And whilst it's really nice to use, you can level past 30 these days in an hour or two of straight walloping stuff.
    The hardest part of leveling my mules when I play about on them for a change of scenery is in fact... the constant change of scenery. Every 10 minutes it seems lol. I have to keep changing camps to find higher level stuff.

Seals and H.P. Bayld for me please SE. And the Mannequin parts whilst I think on.
    I cancelled my second account months ago and have no quick and easy way to get stuff from character to character without enlisting help these days.
    (0)
    Last edited by Frankbrodie; 11-15-2015 at 09:43 AM.
    nunc est bibendum

Character
    Kyosho
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 52
    I don't want it changed just because "the world is ending". It's just that as time goes on, as you stated, the devs will be more limited in what they can do. I would love for them to take another look at which items can be delivered while the development team still has the resources to do so. If they can't, then that's okay. I'll live with it.
    (1)

Character
    Natwonatwo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Tidal Talisman and Destrier Beret can be obtained through the Rainbow Mog Pell....
    (0)

Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    In addition to the above, I find it completely absurd that you can mail non-augmented Skirmish armor and weapons to other characters on your PlayOnline account, but you can't mail Pulchridopt Wings or Lebondopt Wings... both items are EX.

I've gotten numerous of both on my mules for the Adoulin Dial campaign and I can do nothing with them at all. At least I can send everything else to my main character... but these... just have to sit on my mules and be wasted. I don't have time to get Adoulin access for all of my mules.

Please fix this. This is broken.
    (2)

Character
    Fahzewn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Out of what ppl have listed in this thread so far, and I'll have to check to make sure since it's been awhile, I'm pretty sure the L/P wings and mannequin parts are sendable. Not sure if ppl are actually trying or just looking at the list of items from this site.

That said, I agree that the list should be unlocked at this point for account only.

Checked and they are not. Think I was holding on to them in case they put them on the list that can be sent at some point.
    (0)
    Last edited by Fahzewn; 11-18-2015 at 12:04 PM.

We're currently planning to make it possible to deliver Relic, Mythic, Empyrean and Ergon weapon upgrade materials. When this becomes possible, we're also planning to allow these items to be listed on the auction house.
    (10)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Natwonatwo View Post
    Tidal Talisman and Destrier Beret can be obtained through the Rainbow Mog Pell....
    Wow! That's way to interesting, didn't even know a colored "Rainbow Mog Pell" existed but now that I know I'd love to see one myself which would be way cool to see! ;-) Well specially for getting those two items on my one other character since I've already got both on my Yogorock character.
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-19-2015 at 10:03 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Its new this last update. but as i understand it u have to buy a real life item to get one (at least for now)
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast