Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 66

Nanaa Mihgo's Stolen Hearts

Some time ago, I was strolling over at the Japanese side of the forums as well as the anniversary site (http://www.playonline.com/ff11/xiyears/index.html), and while most of it doesn't quite concern us, there are at least samples of the music mentioned.

To whom might be interested in that, they can be listened to here:

The CD also seems to be available via play-asia, though I'm unsure if the in-game item, a statue of Nanaa Mihgo, is included with those copies. I imagine it is, and had I 20-30€ to toss away, I'd surely try it out. Gotta catch 'em all, or something like that. ^^;

It even seems to add music to the Curator!

The statue:

Or purrrhaps a sip of Umbral Marrow, anyone?

Don't know if there is anyone who is interested even the least tiny bit, but me figures I'd share anyque.
    (4)
    Kind Regards,
    ~ The Noob Unlimited ~

Sore wa sore, kore wa kore.

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Japanese side getting better things, nothing new~

Track 5 is more then likely for use on the Curator (as it was found during a .dat mine s few months ago)

Is there a recipe posted for the Umbral Marrow? Though I think its called "The Shadow Lord" or "The king of Darkness"

Thanks for finding the info
    (1)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Wait wait, I have the CD, I have the statue (need all statues) BUT IT ADDS MUSIC?????? Trip to Bastok after Legion I guess...

EDIT: IT DOES! MIND BLOWN!
    (2)
    Last edited by Sapphire; 10-03-2013 at 11:41 AM.
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohihroyu View Post
    Japanese side getting better things, nothing new~
    Yeah, it still manages to sadden me a bit when it comes to in-game items, but it is what it is, and has been, so meh! Gotta try to live with it, I maybe guess. >:|

Is there a recipe posted for the Umbral Marrow? Though I think its called "The Shadow Lord" or "The king of Darkness"
    Heh, yeah, yami no ō, the Shadow Lord, as seen on their website menu. As far as I can tell, no recipes anywhere. I would hope it not to have anything to do with Umbral Marrow, which was simply something I first thought of upon gazing at the image. ^^;

I tried looking around a bit, but only found things related to their older drinks and blogs from the past, but nothing quite recent.

Thanks for finding the info
    Glad at least some people liked!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Wait wait, I have the CD, I have the statue (need all statues) BUT IT ADDS MUSIC?????? Trip to Bastok after Legion I guess...

EDIT: IT DOES! MIND BLOWN!
    Ha! My mess of a mog house jealous you make. >:D

Those statues are so evil to a hoarder like me... In any lace, I'll definitely keep it in mind for when/if I can spare that much, hoping it'll still be available.
    (0)
    Kind Regards,
    ~ The Noob Unlimited ~

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post

Ha! My mess of a mog house jealous you make. >

Those statues are so evil to a hoarder like me... In any lace, I'll definitely keep it in mind for when/if I can spare that much, hoping it'll still be available.
    Be aware that it is a first press bonus, and like all these codes, time limited as to when they can be redeemed. Missed out on a wand because of that...

And don't get me started on the Tidal Talisman (which is from before I started playing). I'm a giant sucker for cosplay jewelry so missing that one HURTS!
    (1)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 66
    Yeah, I'm aware, and thought of mentioning it as well as it's a good point to be mentioned!

I got my Spinet via play-asia back when, but I think it was not long after its release. May have to pass on this one, however. :\

Missed out on the talisman, too, grrr. That, and many other things, but c'est la Vana'diel, huh.
    (0)
    Kind Regards,
    ~ The Noob Unlimited ~

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I miss out on all the items regardless if its Japanese only or not...because SE's site refuses to allow Canadians to order anything
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 66
    I miss out on all the items regardless if its Japanese only or not...because SE's site refuses to allow Canadians to order anything
    It's not any better here, in Europe, which is why I order this kind of stuff from play-asia. ^^;
    (0)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 10-09-2013 at 10:40 PM.
    Kind Regards,
    ~ The Noob Unlimited ~

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    D:> I-I like Canadians~
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 66
    Regarding the anniversary project, and in particular the crossover between FINAL FANTASY XI Online, Dragon Quest X, and FINAL FANTASY X|V: A Realm Reborn, I wonder if it will ever become anything to be mentioned anything about over at this side. Probably for Japan only as well...

How long until the whole game is Japan only, I wonder? :D

Something seen at the Tokyo Game Show (from the Creator's Voice Z blog, which also has some talk about the making-of the drink discussed earlier... I think... but no details, of course!):

(0)
    Kind Regards,
    ~ The Noob Unlimited ~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast