Player

XBOX 360 Logging issues with main characters after November 2015 Update.

Platform: Xbox 360
    ISP: Prodigy Infinitum
    Type of Internet Connection: Fiber Optics
    Internet Connection Speed: 20Mbps
    Date & Time: Nov. 11, 2015 20:00 CST
    Frequency: Every time I try to log onto my Main Character using the console
    Character Name: Belmonts
    Race: HumeM
    World: Fenrir
    Main Job: Red Mage, Lv.99
    Support Job: Ninja
    Area and Coordinates: Different locations, such as Mog Houses or open places
    Party or Solo: Solo and in a party.
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:

1. I can't log into my main character on Xbox 360. I say this because I can log in with my mules, although it takes several more seconds from when you chose your character to the black screen that shows ***downloading data***

2. Noticed that when is on the black screen before the letters appear, the Xbox is frozen. I know this because I accidentally pressed the Xbox button where you can see if you're logged in Xbox LIVE and it just gave me the sound feedback but the menu didn't appear.

3. After like one minute or a minute and a half the Xbox unfreezes but a POL-0008 error appears since it didn't give the network feedback it needs to keep connected to the server.

4. I believe its a bug that is related with how much stuff you have in your inventory, since is the logic conclusion I reached after wondering why I can log into my mules and not in my main character.

5. I tried logging my character using my PC and I didn't have any problems so I moved my character to different places to test out if the files on my Xbox were corrupted but I had the same result and I were unable to log in my main character in any of those locations.

Thank you for your time reading this report.
    (0)

Character
    Terps
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Same issue
    Xbox platform
    Xfinity Comcast high speed Internet of provider
    Shiva server

Getting error codes 1008 and 3001 only on main character after nov. Update both other characters on same account able to log in

Main character goes black screen for 3 minutes than downloading data than error code ffxi server time out
    Character is in west afoul in if any assistance u can give pl help sirpud69@hotmal.Com
    Thanks you
    (0)

Character
    Terps
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Same issue
    Xbox platform
    Xfinity Comcast high speed Internet of provider
    Shiva server

Getting error codes 1008 and 3001 only on main character after nov. Update both other characters on same account able to log in

Main character goes black screen for 3 minutes than downloading data than error code ffxi server time out
    Character is in west adoulin in if any assistance u can give pl help sirpud69@hotmail.Com
    Thanks you
    (0)

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear that both of you are experiencing this kind of issue. Please try the following:

Running a file check on your game data should help resolve the issue. Any corrupted data found during the check will be repaired and get you back into the game.

This can be done from the PlayOnline Viewer login screen from the options found on the left hand side of the screen under "Check Files". Next, please make sure to select Final Fantasy XI from the drop down menu, as PlayOnline Viewer is the default option for the file check. Once the check is complete, try to log back into the game.

If there are any further issues, please let us know and we'll have it further investigated.

-FINAL FANTASY XI MODERATOR
    (0)