Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Unable to Cure Trusts

Platform: Windows 7
    ISP: Time Warner Cable
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable Internet
    Internet Connection Speed: 100MBs
    Date & Time: 11/12/2015 11:30-12:30 PST?
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Ashiya
    Race: Mithra
    World: Sylph
    Main Job: White Mage
    Support Job: Scholar
    Area and Coordinates: Reisenjima
    Party or Solo: Solo (with Trust)
    NPC Name: August, Iroha II, Arciela II, Teodor, Qultada
    Monster Name: Ascended Panopt
    Steps:
    1. I was farming Merit/Capacity Points in Reisenjima at (F,12).

2. I popped a Notorious Monster named Ascended Panopt, and proceeded to fight it.

3. At around 15% of it's health. I was unable to Cure August, or any of the Trust NPC's. Also, I was unable to use Job Abilities i.e Devotion and Martyr on them.

4. In order for me to heal my trusts, I had throw Curaga spells on myself. (Also sometimes it would say "unable to attack target".

5. I had my husband bring his Hume/Paladin to help with heals as well, but he was unable to do the same out of party and experienced the same problem.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ashiya; 11-13-2015 at 06:59 AM.

The unable to Attack Target is coming from Teodor. He's an Undead and can't be the target of healing spells. As for the others, I don't know, if they had a special version of virus on them, that could explain why you couldn't heal them, but other than that... Your guess is as good as mine.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    The unable to Attack Target is coming from Teodor. He's an Undead and can't be the target of healing spells. As for the others, I don't know, if they had a special version of virus on them, that could explain why you couldn't heal them, but other than that... Your guess is as good as mine.
    Well support trusts that don't do any attacking or or magic casting, etc. in my experience those trusts you can't cast any magic on them or do any actions on them but I'm just saying, that's it.

As far as I know it most folks just go about releasing and recalling the trusts that are low on hp & mp instead of trying to cure them and never knew they where even supposed to be curable but are regen'able. o.O? {Also I probably should add as fars I know it there only curable by other trusts that have the cure spells.} Yes I do know you cant do this during a battlefields but I also know it depends on the type battlefield there being used with or inside of completing. I also know that you can't be the target of an enemy or have hate/enmity from an enemy, also know you can't be attacking when doing this to be able to recall them. Again it depends on the type of battlefield the trusts are being used at to be able to recall/reuse them again.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-18-2015 at 06:48 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Jeannerenault
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I've been having this problem using Prishe II, Lilisette II, Amchuchu, Ulmia, and Apururu (UC) against hippogryphs. Odds are it has nothing to do with whether you have an undead Alter Ego out or what enemy you're fighting, but it might still be Escha-related. It can also prevent single-target buffs from working.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    As far as I know it most folks just go about releasing and recalling the trusts that are low on hp & mp instead of trying to cure them and never knew they where even supposed to be curable but are regenable. o.O? {Also I probably should add as fars I know it there only curable by other trusts that have the cure spells.}
    You can't do that in the middle of battle.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by JeanneRenault View Post
    I've been having this problem using Prishe II, Lilisette II, Amchuchu, Ulmia, and Apururu (UC) against hippogryphs. Odds are it has nothing to do with whether you have an undead Alter Ego out or what enemy you're fighting, but it might still be Escha-related. It can also prevent single-target buffs from working.
    This is very likely, as I've only spent the time in the zone needed to beat the missions. I was simply referring to the "Unable to Attack Target" and reason why it was showing up.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 11-24-2015 at 01:08 PM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]