Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Rhapsodies of Vana'diel mission The Crucible

Do you have to be on SoA mission 2 to be able to get the cutscene when entering Adoulin? I'm not sure if I'm glitching bug or if I haven't progressed far enough in the missions.
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    There's no cutscene when entering Adoulin; if I remember correctly, the first cutscene for this section is in your home nation, where you're told to go to Ceizak Battlegrounds from there. Zoning out into Ceizak moves things forward.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Ah I see ty

UPDATE: Unfortunately visiting home nation doesn't give me the cut scene either so I'm thinking it is because I haven't progressed far enough in the seekers missions
    (0)
    Last edited by Morovich; 11-12-2015 at 08:42 AM.

Character
    Ortega
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 45
    Quote Originally Posted by Morovich View Post
    Ah I see ty

UPDATE: Unfortunately visiting home nation doesn't give me the cut scene either so I'm thinking it is because I haven't progressed far enough in the seekers missions
    no, it's not, but thanks for replying to your own question with an incorrect solution and leaving it at that, making this post completely pointless, and causing ppl like me, who have progressed far enough into everything and still cannot flag the quest after The Crucible after pouring over useless thread after useless thread of idiots asking the wrong questions (you) and other idiots replying with useless e-peen answers "actually there is no cutscene from the crucible" (idiot above you) while I'm watching vids and reading walkthroughs ("◾Enter Ceizak Battlegrounds for a cutscene that ends this mission and begins either 3-1-6 Forward Thinking or 3-1-7 Tears of the Generals, depending on your progress in Seekers of Adoulin Missions. ") so again. thanks for wasting time and space on an unanswered question you answered yourself and didn't bother to update anyone else on.
    (0)

Character
    Ortega
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 45
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    There's no cutscene when entering Adoulin; if I remember correctly, the first cutscene for this section is in your home nation, where you're told to go to Ceizak Battlegrounds from there. Zoning out into Ceizak moves things forward.
    you remember incorrectly. 652 posts I bet the majority of them are misinformation. good job
    (0)