Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    iirc it doesn't cap till like 200 or so chain. At high chains it definitely beats the double campaign... but for people who were just burning rings probably not. And then if for some reason you lose your chain say overcrowding (pretty big in reisin right now) makes you barely not make it in time then bam your xp goes down to like 1/4-1/5 of what you were getting and time to build up again.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    iirc it doesn't cap till like 200 or so chain. At high chains it definitely beats the double campaign... but for people who were just burning rings probably not. And then if for some reason you lose your chain say overcrowding (pretty big in reisin right now) makes you barely not make it in time then bam your xp goes down to like 1/4-1/5 of what you were getting and time to build up again.
    It's not bad when you have a party of a few people killing mobs in Reisenjima, but I strongly agree with you there that xp/cp just goes way down once the chain breaks. I wish they would extend how long it takes to keep the chain going before it breaks, especially for capacity chains if they intended to have people take advantage of the campaign
    (0)

Player
    Overall I have been getting less cp/hr than with a simple double exp/cp campaign, it is easy to lose chain and the cap is way too far unless you are CPing with a good group in a good camp.
    What I find illogical is that they just added the gob in Reisenjima with the merits exchange system, this goes against the idea of double/triple exp chain campaign. If you want to dump your merits every time you hit 75 merits, you don't enjoy the campaign at all.
    And since I am not sure where they are going with this exchange system (right now it's ridiculous), I've been dumping my merits just in case.
    It's just my opinion but the double campaign was better, even more so for returning players who could enjoy the campaign more easily.
    (2)

4. 11-19-2015 08:42 PM

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I think how this campaign was carried out is bringing out the worse in the player base. In my LS all i've been hearing is people muscling others out of their camps to maintain their chain since they "need" it for their 6 player party. I've personally lost 2 camps to this as other players felt they needed a 2nd camp to keep their chain going and they didn't care if others chains were broken to make it happen.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I prefer the double XP campaign. There are too many times where something will cause the chain to be broken. Sometimes people need a break, sometimes a lottery spawn NM pops, and sometimes you just don't kill fast enough this one time.
    (0)

Character
    Artisandge
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 70
    I was upset that during this 11-day campaign, there were 3 emergency maintenances. Two of these maintenances were during the times in which I primarily play FFXI.

Overall, I think double-CP campaigns are better than increasing the amount of XP you earn from a Chain.

Again, after doing 2 or 3 1-month-long double CP events, I don't understand why we didn't get a double CP campaign and why it wasn't a whole month.
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2