Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

For comparable stat boosts, why can I offhand Shigi but not Kikoku?

Hi SE!
    As a Ninja, why am I allowed to offhand a Shigi (JSE 119 Katana) for Accuracy AND Evasion +27! (and much more)...but I cannot offhand REM weapons (like 119 Kikoku) for Attack+40?

Can you please explain this to me? Can this be changed so that we can offhand R/E/M weapons for just stat boosts (not skill)?

Thank you!
    (10)

Player
    I very much agree with this, there's no reason that with their much lower DMG rating we shouldn't get their Attack & such with them in our offhand. The lower DMG and lack of Aftermath/ODD effects are enough to balance them, removing Attack/DEX and so on is overkill.
    (7)

Player
    Bump. I really would like an answer here.

I'm very confused by this obvious limitation applied to R/E/M weapons.
    (3)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well I think it started way back when at 75 when +20 att or acc on the offhand was considered super awesome (it actually wasn't but I digress). It was decent and once uncommon but with the arrival of magian weapons tons off att or acc were easy to get on any weapon if you so wanted... which should've been clear that it wasn't OP and for a short time (I believe it was when they raised them to level 80 and 85) they did work offhand but then all of a sudden it was considered too powerful despite us having many weapons that also do the same thing.

Frankly I don't understand why things like OAT and ODD (or more for both) from them don't apply to the offhand as well. Especially now that we have offhand weapons with huge amounts of OAT. That's one huge advantage 2hd weapons always had in that every swing they could proc those things instead of just every other
    (4)

Player
    I really would like to know why just the STATS of REM weapons cannot be included even when offhanded.
    (2)

Player
    Bump. I would really like to see offhand-stats for REM weapons.
    (3)

Player
    Yet another bump.

I really think with new JSE weapons being offhanded, like Shigi, that REM weapons being offhanded are no longer "too powerful".
    (3)

Character
    Okita
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I wholeheartedly agree with this. I upgraded relic and mythic on similar jobs so having this option would be a nice change considering both are comparably useless in offhand.
    (3)
    Last edited by Okita; 09-03-2014 at 12:04 PM.

Player
    Bump.

SE, can you give us a hand here?
    (3)

Player
    More accurately, our offhand.

I'm sorry.
    (3)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast