Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Is the Priceless Remembrance Blu-ray coming to NA?

Really bummed how we rarely get any XI stuff anymore, hoping this is one that actually gets brought over.

Are we going to get the mosaic puzzle, too? There's not really any need for localization with that one.
    (1)

Character
    Natwonatwo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I received the BD today from amazon.co.jp preorder. It works in my NA PS3 although I had to update system firmware. The BD has JP and English menu titles and a paper insert in English describing how to download the MP3s to a computer. MP3 downloaded easily using a web browser.

EDIT: in-game item codes are printed on the back of the cover strip, which I guess makes it easy to identify a 1st printing

The Memorial book is still a (JP) Square Enix e-Store exclusive, so I'm still wondering if they will sell it through NA SE store as-is or will they go through effort of translating (I doubt it since they didn't do so for the chronicles book).

The puzzle isn't listed on e-Store as exclusive although I thought it was in the past. Hmmm.
    (1)
    Last edited by Natwonatwo; 11-13-2015 at 12:13 PM.

http://www.play-asia.com/final-fanta...book/13/709g13

You can get it from there without needing to use the e-Store.
    (2)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    http://www.play-asia.com/final-fanta...book/13/709g13

You can get it from there without needing to use the e-Store.
    I would hope they would release a american, er, english versions of the ending ffxi memorial books eventually after japans released versions. One can only Hope!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Nayah
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I'd say "probably not," except that they actually mentioned it and the book in the English-language update.

Dear Altana, I hope they localize it. >_< Or at least give us the chance to get it.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelfox View Post
    I'd say "probably not," except that they actually mentioned it and the book in the English-language update.

Dear Altana, I hope they localize it. >_< Or at least give us the chance to get it.
    They also mentioned the Vanadiel Tribune book that was JP-only and never got translated. Just because they mention it doesn't mean they'll pay someone to do the translation. You could just always start learning the language if you care that much.
    (1)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Landale
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Natwonatwo View Post
    I received the BD today from amazon.co.jp preorder. It works in my NA PS3 although I had to update system firmware. The BD has JP and English menu titles and a paper insert in English describing how to download the MP3s to a computer. MP3 downloaded easily using a web browser.

EDIT: in-game item codes are printed on the back of the cover strip, which I guess makes it easy to identify a 1st printing

The Memorial book is still a (JP) Square Enix e-Store exclusive, so I'm still wondering if they will sell it through NA SE store as-is or will they go through effort of translating (I doubt it since they didn't do so for the chronicles book).

The puzzle isn't listed on e-Store as exclusive although I thought it was in the past. Hmmm.

What are the in game items that you get with this?
    (0)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Well us Canadians don't care either way as the SE store has never allowed shipping of any FFXI products to Canada. Still bummed over noting being able to buy the Tidal Necklace.
    (1)

Character
    Natwonatwo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    1 Gold mog pell, 1 Rainbow mog pell, 5 Green mog pell, Korrigan suit, Korrigan masque, Pachypodium masque

Rainbow mog pell items:

Moogle rod
    Nomad moogle rod
    Moogle cap
    Nomad cap
    Tidal talisman
    Town moogle shield
    Nomad moogle shiled
    Chocobo beret
    Destrier beret
    Maestro's baton
    Moogle masque
    Moogle suit
    Shell scepter
    Gobbie gavel
    Melomane mallet
    Mandraguard
    Chocobo shirt
    Korrigan beret
    Decazoom mk-xi
    Escritorio
    Harpsichord
    Stuffed chocobo
    Spinet
    Nanaa mihgo statue
    Nanaa mihgo statue II
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Natwonatwo View Post
    1 Gold mog pell, 1 Rainbow mog pell, 5 Green mog pell, Korrigan suit, Korrigan masque, Pachypodium masque

Rainbow mog pell items:

Moogle rod
    Nomad moogle rod
    Moogle cap
    Nomad cap
    Tidal talisman
    Town moogle shield
    Nomad moogle shield
    Chocobo beret
    Destrier beret
    Maestro's baton
    Moogle masque
    Moogle suit
    Shell scepter
    Gobbie gavel
    Melomane mallet
    Mandraguard
    Chocobo shirt
    Korrigan beret
    Decazoom mk-xi
    Escritorio
    Harpsichord
    Stuffed chocobo
    Spinet
    Nanaa mihgo statue
    Nanaa mihgo statue II
    I am Curious on the items that are received for the "Gold Mog Pell" Are?:
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-30-2015 at 12:20 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast