Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Job Diversity on Aeonic Weapons?

I'm basically wondering and hoping that there will be some good job diversity on the Aeonic Weapons soon to be released.

Specifically, it would be really neat to see War on the Aeonic shield for instance. I'm also hoping for War to be on the Aeonic Axe as well!

Other interesting additions would be Rdm and maybe even Cor (!) on the Aeonic Dagger.

I've always just found it unfortunate how playstyles can be so limited when it comes to gear selection, especially REM weapons. Unless Aeonic Weapons are going to be Job Specific like Mythics, it would just be really nice if Aeonic Weapons would be more inclusive of more jobs, mostly for jobs that have fairly decent skill in that weapon type (B/B+ or greater, although this is complicated by Mages' naturally lower skill). This could allow for more freedom and creativity in set ups and perhaps help struggling jobs like War more.

Potential/Unfinished List:

Shield: Pld/War
    Sword: Pld/Rdm/Blu/Run
    Great Sword: Pld/War/Drk/Run
    Dagger: Thf/Brd/Dnc/Rdm/Cor
    Axe: Bst/War
    Great Axe: War
    Club: Whm/Blm/Geo/Sch/Smn/Blu
    Staff: Blm/Sch/Smn
    Polearm: Drg
    H2H: Mnk/Pup
    Scythe: Drk
    Katana: Nin
    Great Katana: Sam
    Archery: Rng/Sam
    Gun: Rng/Cor
    Xbow: Rng/Thf?
    (1)

I'd like BST to be on the shield since our fencer skill is entirely useless at the moment due to a lack of shield selection. Also, I'd like our skill to be bumped at least to B. Also BST should be on scythe. Not that it matters as I am sure SE will continue to keep scythe useless.

If the devs don't want to boost our shield skill and give us at least one shield worth using they could at least delete fencer from BST and give us native dual wield. I'd be happy with 1 or 2.

Overall I would love it if these weapons had a good diversity of jobs on them. I think PLD ought to be on the club if all those other jobs are... since they have an A- in it, the highest club skill in the game.

There is an argument for SAM and WAR to be on the polearm too.

Anyway this is all fantasy as in all likelihood these will either be job specific or very narrow.
    (2)
    Last edited by Olor; 11-05-2015 at 04:50 AM.
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I wondered about Bst on the shield actually, but wasn't sure since they only have an E and unlike Bst, War had recently been added to a ton of shields in a previous update.

I did wonder about Pld as well on Club and even Drg on Staff but wasn't sure how "magey" those weapons would be. If they're more oriented towards DDing, then it'd be nice if those jobs were on them simply to expand their blunt options.
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    i would be happy if thay put all jobs that have the specific skill on them
    i.e.
    __Archery__
    Ranger
    Samurai
    Thief
    Red Mage
    Warrior
    Ninja

__Shield__
    Paladin
    Warrior
    White Mage
    Beastmaster
    Red Mage
    Thief

__ETC.__

now thats not to say there wont be better items for each job or that ever part of the item will work for every job
    --but please let all jobs equip every weapon that thay have a skill for
    (1)
    Last edited by SMD111; 11-07-2015 at 04:14 AM.

Player
    would be nice but i highly doubt it. im fully expecting to be JSE only as undoubtedly it will require 2100 Jps are part Requirement and that would be too easy of an out for other jobs

unless...... they were multi jobs but in ORDER to use it said job woudl hvata be 2100 (ei: Su1 Su2 style) so theres a maybe!
    (0)