Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why locking threads from BSTs?

So the board mods lock a post from BSTs asking for our job to be unnerft but leave trolls to post about nerfing us in a forum for us? What is up with that?
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Evidently they're sticking their heads in the sand to later claim it was a success that people liked.
    (6)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Possibly because you're being pests. Hijacking unrelated threads, making new ones when you don't hear the answers you like. Your requests were already answered with a "no, we're not going to change it".
    (5)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    The thread that was locked was not hijacked.
    (5)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    The thread that was locked was not hijacked.
    I know. I presented 2 reasons and 2 categories of posts.
    (3)

They have never actually said the word no to anything - just offered up a ridiculous change that doesn't help at all. Also, the BST forum is a perfectly legitimate place to talk about BSTs.
    (6)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    So the board mods lock a post from BSTs asking for our job to be unnerft but leave trolls to post about nerfing us in a forum for us? What is up with that?
    Obviously, its easier not to address our legitimate complaints and concerns and lock the threads. We're expected to be happy with our JA's functioning at random distances and we should be ever so pleased they've addressed the randomizing's of our JA's by allowing us to "see" the area. Lets all hope its more accurate than what I've seen on BRD and WHM's spell-range.

But don't worry, I'm sure we'll continue to be taunted and belittled for our ongoing concerns from individuals who could care less about our jobs and hope we'll be ignored when we attempt to break it down for them. On that, we can be sure.
    (6)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    They clearly want to get people to quit
    (4)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Yeah, it's not beastmaster threads that are being targeted. I see 2 threads that are locked both by the same person, only one of them is about beastmaster. Clearly the mods are just tired of that particular person's shenanigans.
    (0)

Player
    I'm surprise some forum are on lock down. I never seen that happen before. :/ Where is Mr. Akihiko Matsui? When a nerf happens to THF and DNC rudra's storm he usually express his opinion on why he did it. Now something really bad happen to BST when the range was reduce and we hear nothing or the reason behind it. Let's all try out their new adjustment to BST. If it's still really bad than many people should come back and express their opinion.
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast