Character
    Seilachan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 98

Cannot progress past the Rhapsodies of Vana'diel mission Ring My Bell

Cannot progress any further past the Rhapsodies of Vana'diel mission Ring my Bell I click on the door and nothing happens. Please help!!!!!
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FFXIclopedia
    If you are on one of the below Chains of Promathia missions, Tenzen is unavailable and you cannot finish this mission. Once you've progressed past the mission, you can continue.

Desires of Emptiness / The Warrior's Path / Garden of Antiquity / When Angels Fall / Dawn
    If you start The Warrior's Path, you must finish the entirety of Dawn including the cutscene for The Chains Fall Free in Lufaise Meadows. This will include a Japanese Midnight wait.
    If Tenzen is unavailable, clicking the door will result in Comitiolus saying "Ol' sea dog, have ya heard anythin' 'bout where this stoic warrior guy "Tenzen" is? 'Fraid I can't let ya see our leader until he comes along, what with all this Escha hullabaloo goin' on."
    Double check to make sure that isn't the case.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.