Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hey! Don't forget...[list]

SE,

1) Please let us know when you will be working on Weapon-skill damage for two-handed weapons. I would like to see this before November.

2) Assault and Salvage gear, they need some love too. How soon will we see these turned into 119 items?

3) Any plans on introducing other methods of collecting Heavy Metal Plates and Riftdross and Riftcinders?

4) Im curious to know if there will be more Ergon Weapons coming available for other jobs?

5) Thank you for all that you do!
    (2)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    4) No, Ergon weapons are GEO + RUN version of mythics, other jobs already have Mythics.
    (0)

I was hoping that the Dev Team...after all There was a bit of a tease at the end of SOA with August and those weapons around him.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by BurnNotice View Post
    SE,

1) Please let us know when you will be working on Weapon-skill damage for two-handed weapons. I would like to see this before November.
    Hey BurnNotice,

We have no plans to make adjustments to weaponskill damage for two-handed weapons.

2) Assault and Salvage gear, they need some love too. How soon will we see these turned into 119 items?
    At the moment, there are no plans to add item level gear in the likes of Assault and Salvage equipment.

3) Any plans on introducing other methods of collecting Heavy Metal Plates and Riftdross and Riftcinders?
    There are no plans to add additional methods for collecting these items; however, we are going to be easing up on the acquisition of said items through various limited-time campaigns.
    (6)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Nappy
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I would really like to know why two-handed weaponskills are not getting a boost.....

When CDC can do around 6-8k avg with spikes of 12k and ukkos fury doing around 2-4k I think there is some huge balance problem......
    (1)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Ukkos can also be used 2-3 x as often as CDC.

Honestly though, this post just about nailed everything into the 'we no longer have plans to address any of those things cause were out of time'.
    (1)

Character
    Nappy
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    2-3 times more often? I can self skillchain almost everytime with no support on my blu.... how is that 2-3x slower?
    (0)

Character
    Darkchris
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy View Post
    2-3 times more often? I can self skillchain almost everytime with no support on my blu.... how is that 2-3x slower?
    Blu are doing self skillchains and can out DD 2 handed jobs pretty easily not even counting their spell damage which some have reported doing 90k+ on magic burst. They are definitely OP right now compared to 2 handed. If they are doing balance updates to jobs and can't see how uneven it is then they must not play the game lately. My melee jobs are War/Drk/Drg and i might as well either join this bandwagon crap or play my Blm for the rest of the time as those jobs lack sufficient power to the buffs given lately to other 1 handed jobs with their fTP on weaponskills or in blus case both weaponskills and spell damage.
    (1)

Character
    Prometus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    It seems to me that SE is just pleased with the way things are right now. For some unknown reason they seem to believe that the people who play heavy DD jobs are content with the current situation. Let me tell you, we are not. I just did /sea all drg, total number: 2. And I know for a fact they both have a Ryunohige. When you *need* a mythic for your job to be relevant/desired/useful - that is failed game design. Should you *need* that weapon to be the best? Yes. Should you *need* it to be desired for relevant content? No.

Some jobs are just so unique that they cannot be replaced by any other job: WHM, SCH, BLU, GEO. No job can match WHM in healing. SCH can self SC and MB and put powerful DoT's on monsters while not getting killed by AoE, let alone take hate. Don't think I need to explain BLU. No other job can match GEO buffs, as long as that GEO has a Dunna, which is not by any means difficult to get. I could go on and list more situations where a job is irreplaceable (BLM with Death as an example). WAR, DRK, DRG - they are all easy to replace by other jobs. Not only are other jobs a viable replacement, they are an improvement.
    (3)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    We don't bring ryunohiges, conquerors, or liberators to anything and there are several in my group. The koga gets to come to the odd thing once in a while. IMO 2 handers, and melee in general (except BLU which is crazy OP), really need some sort of a buff so that they are desired in end game again.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast