Character
    Tuuk
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 3

New, looking for advice on class

I say im new but I was supprised to see I have a lvl 50 RDM lol. Don't remember how/when doing that.

But I fancy starting fresh to experience the story of FFXI - Im just looking for something that is fun - Maybe support/dps class. Not really interested in tanking or healing.

Regards
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Geo's pretty great as long as you're not a bubbles-only support.
    (0)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Good Geomancers are one of those things people like to see at the top- if only because a good GEO can turn many mobs into doable opponents, if not outright softies. Corsair also works, being a buff class that can deal a bit of damage in the process.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'd do a support class for group events, and a melee class for tooling around solo.
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    BST for soloing obsolete content like SoA missions.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Well since we are mentioning job's!

Blue Mage seems like a pretty highly good job to play, maybe a lil bit powerful in its versatility based on the player playing the job. More than one ways to play that job!

Just my two cents.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.