Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

copper vouchers for guild points

would it be possible to use like copper vouchers to convert to guild points, as you have mostly everything else, 1 voucher 1k points just so easy to craft now but to get gear like gloves torque takes literally months, would this be viable or a good idea to implement? love to hear thoughts on this
    (12)

That would be really nice.
    (2)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Prometus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Sounds like a great idea to me. I am still shocked at how long it takes to accumulate guild points at this point of the game. It's about time SE does something to bring the collecting of guild points up to par.
    (1)

Guild points for vouchers, yes please!
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'd love this. There are so many hassles involved in collecting guild points:

-- Limit to the number you can acquire in a single day
    -- Quality of the daily contracts (sometimes the recipe has a terrible points value, sometimes the ingredients are hard to find)
    -- Need so many darn points
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    And while we're at it, can we add Infamy points to the Vouchers list?
    (0)

Player
    i agree with this too also let us max Crafting on all crafts!!
    (4)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I 11,000th~This! As I've Mentioned It Before...

And this too:
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysten View Post
    i agree with this too also let us max Crafting on all crafts!!

As I had previously mentioned this before under the Quality of Life Stuff and other suggestions thread at the posted No. #692 and here was Grekumah's response to the post was at No. #694:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We've discussed this before in older threads, but I'd like to share some updated auction house information with you all.

The development team is planning on changing the auction house in a way that adjusts the listing time and transaction fees in the upcoming November version update.
    Yes, There is still a lot of us in game wishing for this change but the opposers WithOut logic I guess made it stuck like gum matted to the floor permanently. I for one still love to see this change along with guild pointed Crafting KI's not being restrictedly locked to just only one guild to obtain them all for all craft's we are leveling.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-18-2015 at 05:37 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Can we get Escha Beads for Copper Vouchers added as well please?
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Jile View Post
    Can we get Escha Beads for Copper Vouchers added as well please?
    It is possible to add Escha Beads as an item that can be obtained with Copper Vouchers; however, if we were to do this the exchange rate will be lower than other points.
    (3)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast